Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexystassi - believe the hype - Birmingham  (Read 3674 times)

28 review(s) for SexyStassi (26 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Dazzlerred

External Link/Members Only

Sexystassi

Location- Birmingham city centre hotel
Date - 15/05/24
Time -  30 minutes
Cost - £100

Catching up on a few reviews and beginning with my first punt with the aforementioned Stassi.
City centre hotel with no nosy concierge and easy access to the lift.Knock on the door and in. Immediate thought on Stassi , fuck me this lady is gorgeous. Very good looking, large breasts, tight/toned stomach and a firm ass.
A greeting kiss and asks what I like, well I definitely like you which breaks the ice nicely. Dressed in sexy black lingerie I was instantly aroused. Asks if I want a lap dance , why not so with this sexy lady gyrating all over my lap I succumbed to the inevitable raging hard on. Stassi indicated, well that did the trick. I sit down on the bed with just boxers on and she strokes my cock and off with the undies and she’s sucking me with a really nice tempo, not too deep but just enough to keep me interested. Takes off her undies and I’m feasting on her breasts, now they are false but do feel nice and firm but no rock hard like some. Continues sucking me and asks if I want to go 69, who wouldn’t with this gorgeous specimen. 69 was top notch she tastes fucking great and was very receptive.
Asks if I like kissing and LFK. Into the first position and a very energetic reverse cowgirl and this girl can ride , loved watching her ass bounce up and down on my cock. Onto cowgirl, into mish with more kissing and finally doggy all performed enthusiastically.Asked if I could tit fuck her and Stassi says of course. A nice round of tit fucking taking me close to the edge, Stassi takes hold of my now bursting cock and wanks me off all over those big tits and keeps going till I’m empty…..wow a fucking great session,
More kisses and quick chat , no rush at all to leave.
A top fucking punt my friends.
Would I return,well I’ve already been back this week and the service was still exceptional.

Offline Man of steel

Glad you enjoyed 😉. FAF💯 -  imo one of the best SP in brum.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Punterperson1971

Glad you enjoyed 😉. FAF💯 -  imo one of the best SP in brum.

Hidden Image/Members Only
Agreed
She’s gorgeous and friendly too

Offline Benny2820

Can also state she is up there with the best. Gotta say her photos do not do her justice. She looks way better in real life which is saying something these days. She’s also really bright. I wasn’t taken by her photos but when I walked into the room it was like that feeling you get when you see a deer in the woods.

Offline alabama1

Can also state she is up there with the best. Gotta say her photos do not do her justice. She looks way better in real life which is saying something these days. She’s also really bright. I wasn’t taken by her photos but when I walked into the room it was like that feeling you get when you see a deer in the woods.
[/b]
 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline sameer-k18

She just reminded me of my Ex boss but lot more fit.
 Will have to try to sneaking in Birmingham soon and to see her
« Last Edit: May 26, 2024, 12:00:38 pm by sameer-k18 »

Offline Battlebus

Wish her boobs were natural. She looks and sounds fine tho. Tits must bounce while fucking.

Offline RandomGuy99

She looks pretty good in her movie previews.

External Link/Members Only

Offline misterjt111

Her reviews do sound unreal.  Do you have any idea if she would allow multiple cums during a 30 minute booking?

Offline RandomGuy99

Her reviews do sound unreal.  Do you have any idea if she would allow multiple cums during a 30 minute booking?
I doubt it, but you could ask her. She might be ok with it.

Offline RandomGuy99

I wonder if she would do a mff with Gorgeous Vicky?