Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lizzie (?) @ Xiangs  (Read 1508 times)

Offline catweazle

External Link/Members Only

After a disappointing massage punt in Darlo I was up for a full-on FS punt.  Texted Xiang ( easily the best way to book, quick and efficient method).

Arrived and Xiang met me at the door, with a kiss and a cuddle.  The delectable Mimi also works on the admin side with Xiang ( although I daresay she could be persuaded to provide a service!) and she came out to the hallway to also greet me.

Up the stairs to meet this weeks girl. Quite pretty, maybe mid 20s.  Decent-sized  tits   and no blemishes or tattoos.
 Helped me undress  folding my clothes  ( nice touch).
Paid the standard  £60 fee  which she passes downstairs.
Stood for a bit enjoying a mutual fondle.

Then onto the bed.  She was kissing me ,( not dfk but not closed lips either) and slowly worked her way down.  Arrived at a rigid cock  and reached for a condom.  I asked for the bj to be without,  which she happily agreed.

Excellent OWO, with some mouth-fucking allowed.   Then on with the cover and she climbs onboard in CG.

This isn't my favourite position, so after a few minutes, rolled her onto her side,  and we fucked like that.  Filled the bag, and she held on tight to me, not letting me withdraw for a few minutes.

Had a little bit of time left so she offered a massage , which actually  was pretty good.

Time up and she helps me dress. Gave her £10 for the OWO  which seemed to delight  her. Asked her name, and I think she said "Lizzie" but I'm really unsure on that.

Back downstairs,  met by Xiang who enquired about the quality of the service.  She helped me Don my shoes (laces tied in complicated knots!) And off I went, a very happy chappie.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2024, 07:32:32 pm by catweazle »

Offline tynetunnel

A nice review Mr Weazel and I’m glad you had a great time with Xiang’s latest lass. I think it’s about time I made another visit to Xiang’s. Thank you :)

Offline northface

Thanks Cat.
The girl is called Lisa and I am going for my second visit with her.
I particularly liked her kissing and snogged for ages and overall a great punt for me also.

Offline Redskin

Tried to get in yesterday, but was fully booked for my window of opportunity, popular lady I guess