Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Angelina Roma in Camberley – weak positive  (Read 568 times)

20 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6505677) (16 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Huawei

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price: £120 for 45 mins

Location: Flat near railway station in Camberley. Told I could park in station car park, but used the multi-storey opposite.

Preamble: Noticed that Angelina was in Camberley, and I happened to be in the area. As there are several positives on here, decided to take the opportunity.

Comms:
Good. Called initially, which was answered by Angelina. Followed up with texts for address and details. Booked for about 4 hours’ time. Arrived a few minutes early, so wandered around the shops, and sent a text about 5 minutes before time. Promptly answered, with clear instructions for the door security. Took lift up to the flat, which gave a severe jolt when it started – for a moment I thought about getting stuck in a lift when I’m out punting! But arrived at the floor, an the magic door opened as I reached it.

The girl: The pictures on her profile are accurate. She’s definitely older than the stated 29, probably late 30s.

Service: Had a quick shower, and joined her in the room. She was wearing some nice lingerie, then she laid on the bed waiting for me to join her. My preference is to start standing up, with some mutual snogging and undressing. I asked her to join me, but she just got up and took my clothes off, then laid back on the bed. Obviously her standard procedure. As I was now naked, I joined her on the bed and had a little cuddle and initiated some kissing. She just had her lips slightly open, which allowed me to put my tongue between them, but no more. There was no sign of her tongue coming into play. Most certainly not the FK listed. During this, we removed her lingerie – her boobs are rock hard, and immobile – not my thing at all. She then moved down and started OWO, which was pretty decent. As the sap was rising, I offered to return the favour, and she laid on her back while I went to work. It seemed to be appreciated, but probably acting. Then went for a condom and some covered penetration. Unfortunately, I had forgotten my blue pill, so wasn’t staying hard, so gave this up after a few minutes and returned to OWO. This didn’t take long to reach a conclusion, and I unloaded in her mouth, which she took without hesitation. She went to spit, and returned and started to tidy up. I couldn’t see a clock, but was sure that I was well under time, but there was no sign of any further action, so I got up, showered and dressed. As I left, checked the time, and I was out in 30 minutes, including showers. Perhaps I should not have asked for 45 minutes, but I usually find 30 minutes a bit rushed. Not in this case apparently!

Summary: All services available offered and delivered. Her English is quite good, but there wasn’t much communication.

Would I visit again? No.

Offline MrMatrix

Nice review OP. I too have seen her and had a great time. The FK when I asked for more tongue, she said your not by boy friend, like I'd be so lucky. Still I enjoyed the FK that happened. I would hope to see her again some time :hi: