Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: FKK Samya May 2024  (Read 499 times)

Offline Rob23

The last time i had visited Samya was when Samya was still adhearing to Covid 19 protocol, now that i am recently single a naughty night out was long overdue.

Arrived at Samya roughly 13:00pm on a Friday, the entrance fee has increased to €60 from €50.

Bathgown, towels a locker key and slippers recrived and off i went. The day i arrived the Sauna and Steamroom was under maintanance, which is a shame but not a deal breaker.

I go upstairs to the main lounge and as expected its pretty quiwt due to the time of the day. But i noticed a working girl who I know personally in my own private life was working and we caugh up a bit for an hour or so.. gossipping etc the boring stuff. Before a punter asked to take her upstairs.

Punt #1 & #2

I notice too Arabic looking women having some food in the seating area, i wait till they're finished before approaching a idea of a threesome.

Girl #1 is Layla from Morocco (Age 32)
Girl #2 is Maryam from Lebanon  (Age 30)

Made a deal,€200 in total for 45 mins and off we went upstairs for a great punt, lots of kissing, Layla was more into french kissing but Maryam was using tongue in her kisses which was a surprise for Germany but im not complaining. As me and Maryam continued kissing, Layla began kissing my body and slowly making her way down until she began kissing my nipples when Maryam eventually joined her.

The began giving me a mini strip show, where they shaked their asses and spanked one another and put their thongs on my face. I then ate them both out, they tasted amazing (no foul taste at all or smells) where i eventually had a nice blowjob while they took turns riding my face.

The the jiggy happened and i came it was all over roughly 30 minutes in total i spent in the room.

Girl #3 Monica (19 years old)

She was walking around the establishment topless, she had cute perky boobs and really hot toned abs. I instantilly knew i wanted her. As i apprpached her i noticed she had braces on which ive never experienced before, but i was hoping to try.

€100 euros 30 mins all service

Lots of kissing (no tongue) lots of pussy eating, an amazing blowjob before she went into cowgirl position and i could not hold any longer and had to cum. One of the most beautiful girls ive ever had the experience of being with.

All in all a great €300 spent and Samya has world class facilities, they always keep you well fed and drinks are available at all time.