Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Caramel (TOFTT) Liverpool HIGHLY recommended  (Read 2613 times)

2 review(s) for Hot Caramel (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Resources3xx

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

WOW what a find. U just got to love it when a TOFTT works out.

PRICE: £70+ £20 kissing+£20 rimming

COMS: took some time to reply because she hadn’t gotten up yet but once she was up, Spot on. Explained her prices and reassured me that the photos where her.

LOOKS: gorgeous girl. Petite, 5ft1ish. 100% her. The online pics have too much filter on, not necessary. Bolt on titties, beautiful tanned skin. Very fit slim body. That ass OMG the photos don’t do it justice. Different to most asses. Really soft and squishy but IN NO WAY WHATSOEVER was it flabby. I was checking it out when she was bent over. I was convinced it was fake. She assured me it’s real. Although I’m convinced she’s had fat injections but who cares wonderful either way

ATTITUDE: super friendly. Hands down the friendliest Brazilian I’ve seen. U can tell she takes pride in how good she is and aims to please. I was actually 5 mins late and close to the end I asked how much longer and she just shrugged her shoulders

SERVICE: everything was just perfect. Started with a sexy dance and tease. The kissing was a big worry for me. Lately when I’ve paid for kissing they just give u a few pecks. U can tell they don’t want to kiss punters. They just want that £20. I checked first and she said “don’t worry baby proper GFE French kissing with me” boy, she weren’t lying. Lots of tongue and chewing my lips. Even started licking my ears.

Licked her pussy which was lovely and she was making all the right noises. Not over the top. Then I flipped her over

The last girl I reviewed had a rock solid ass, so hard that i couldn’t get my tongue in. This girl was made for rimming. U can pull those squishy cheeks apart and get really stuck in

At this point I thought the service had been so good that I thought the rimming must be good too… it was. Thank fuck I found a £20. She was playing with my cock at the same time as rimming me. This girl really knows the little things that make the difference. Ever when she was on top and I told her to stop she was doing kegel, pulsing her pussy with my cock inside her

My only negative had nothing to do with her. Everything was so good up to the sex that I was dying to cum and couldn’t last. If I could then this little firecracker would have fucked the life out of me. I know cos when I told her to go for it at the end  she went beast mode… while still full on snogging me

OVERALL: what a find. easy 10/10. I’m a man of extremes. I like Amazonian  girls who  tower over me but also love petite girls. That’s what drew me to her. she’s here till next Monday. I’m praying she’ll be back. Seriously why can’t more girls be like this. They don’t need to be as good looking but the attitude goes a long way

PROS
Everything
Low base price of 70, but the kissing is a must
Super passionate kissing
Aims to please
Killer body
Attention to detail eg licking ear, kegels etc

CONS
None whatsoever. If I’m being super picky then owo was an extra 20 but I couldn’t care less. I was struggling not to bust as it was

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 24, 2024, 04:43:45 pm by Resources3xx »

Online Degsy101

Sounds great. Whereabouts is she in Liverpool?

Offline Resources3xx

Sounds great. Whereabouts is she in Liverpool?

Popular gaff behind duke street. Get your arse down there mate only here till Monday
« Last Edit: May 24, 2024, 05:03:22 pm by Resources3xx »

Offline Bobble47

Great review mate. Hopefully this one will come to Manc. I think I've got the brazilian bug now. This one looks like a lot of fun

Offline Resources3xx

Great review mate. Hopefully this one will come to Manc. I think I've got the brazilian bug now. This one looks like a lot of fun
just looked. She’s in Manchester now mate. Like I said. Highly recommended

Offline Bobble47

just looked. She’s in Manchester now mate. Like I said. Highly recommended

Thanks for that mate, appreciate it. Unfortunately I'm out of action for the moment. Hopefully she'll be around in another 2-3 weeks when I'll be back in the saddle, otherwise it'll be a return bout with Bianca until she's back again