Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: laura_top_rimming_bj - Liverpool St.  (Read 1076 times)

25 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5576948) (14 positive, 6 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Thephoenix159

Link: External Link/Members Only
Duration: 3/4 Hour
Service: Massage, CIM, No rimming (my choice)
Price: £100

Communication: Quick and easy over text and for same day.

Service: On entry a lovely mature looking women, body is extremely fit and well looked after and accurate to her photos. I would say she is probably in her early 40's or late 30's. Pleasantries out the way and straight to shower and returned with Laura in nice lingerie and we mutually strip and reconfirmed services.

On the bed on my front and she applies really warm oil on my back and does a decent relatively firm massage with hands initially and gradually moves to body-to-body. It's nice and relaxing and this probably goes on for about 15 mins until I'm asked to switch over. There are light brushes to my face, cheek and lips and she begins oiling up my cock and starts intermittent owo. It's a very decent blowjob, great use of tongue and both hands twisting as she applies really good pressure when sucking on the head and up and down the shaft, however it's just not long enough before she's straight back to massaging.

Time progresses she does spend more time on my cock but it was a decent blowjob that I wanted more time in her mouth and less sensualness. It was likely edging but just too short.

She has a timer on the table and we're approaching the 40min mark and I inform her I'm getting close and she increases the pace and grip and spits on my cock to increase pressure and pace with her twisting hands. This was the longest time she had me in her mouth, I tried to hold on to savour it as it does feel really good but her technique is that good that I really couldn't hold out too much longer and unleash a decent load into her mouth and she spits into a tissue. She does get all of it out but she could have stayed longer and perhaps I've been spoiled by others such as Tanya who are great finishers.

Conclusion: Very professional, I've read a lot of her reviews from others so I knew what to expect but there no "telling me to lie still or not touch this or that" throughout my experience. I've rated this a neutral because I wish she service me owo longer and the finish could have been slightly better.

Online patelprat

Ive not come across anyone who finishes me off as well as Tanya.

Offline tantraman

... a lovely mature looking women, body is extremely fit and well looked after and accurate to her photos ...

... said photos collected here :hi: