Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: (Not very) Sexy Katy Thai Massage x - Incall Clifton  (Read 984 times)

17 review(s) for Thai Classy Kate (8 positive, 2 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by RogerBoner]

Offline puntingfool

External Link/Members Only

Dour and joyless pump and dump. 

Booking sorted by text and I checked that OWO and kissing were available as per the Vivastreet ad.

She is tall for a Thai, probably around 5ft 6 and facially like her photos - well the ones where her expression is glum. She was wearing a summer dress and as I shortly found out she was naked underneath. She was polite and formal, not friendly and welcoming. In my experience if a Thai says she is over 25 then she is probably at least in her forties. I'd say she is in her mid thirties which was fine by me. We went upstairs and into a small bedroom with a single bed. She told me to strip off while she stashed the cash. She came back in and told me to lie on my front. What followed was 5 minutes of crap massage. I asked for sensuality and got mild brutality including toe cracking although things improved when she sat on my back and I could feel her bare arse and some bush siding over me. Rolled over and she removed the dress while I was looking at her. Slim but not toned, trimmed fanny, mum tum and larger than expected but slightly saggy boobs. Not a tight Thai bod but ok. Her English was very rudimentary throughout.

She moved between my legs and put my cock straight in her mouth for what I assumed would be some OWO. Immediately it felt wrong and she went at it very hard and fast. It got me hard but I wasn't enjoying it. When she moved away I saw the problem - she had put a condom on with her mouth so it was OW. She said OWO "next time". I tried for a snog a couple of times but she just moved her head away and said....."next time".

Once I was hard she lay on the bed, liberally covered her fanny with lube and indicated that I should start fucking. She just laid there while I pumped away. I said I wanted her to turn over and I finished in doggy. She didn't move while I was pumping away. She disengaged, handed me the wipes and told me to get dressed. She put her dress back on and left the room. A couple of minutes later she returned and led me down the stairs and showed me out looking almost happy. Her parting words were...."next time".

Given it a neg because I think she knows exactly what she is doing - the absolute minimum as quickly as possible. I also think she speaks more English than she lets on. It was a waste of £60 and unsurprisingly there will be no "next time".

I was there just over 20 minutes.

Offline RogerBoner

She is quite elegant and pretty but in my opinion has let herself go droopy and a bit floppy. Same with the overlubed fanny. If she toned herself she would be great. I would rate her as a positive and after I'd finished she told me that I could have CIM next time. I should have asserted myself to control the quality of the session but went with the flow which I blame myself for. I believe that a positive punt can often be the responsibility of the customer. I don't think I impressed her much either when I saw her in Nuthall a year ago. I don't need to punt but if in the grip of the horn would visit External Link/Members Only GeeGee for her no holes barred insistent tongue and determination to make one come twice in the hour.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Charliehutton

I should have asserted myself to control the quality of the session but went with the flow which I blame myself for.

Hidden Image/Members Only

I get that, Roger. I saw her a couple of years ago and thought she was one of the bossiest women I've ever met. I fancied her no end, though - maybe she's let herself go a bit since - and was happy to go with the flow, but I remember thinking plenty of guys would find her a real pain in the arse.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Business must be slow to drop to £60, then to offer less of a service because I’m guessing, she’s dropped the price, its only going to result in even less customers.
I thought at £60 she was only doing b2b as penetration isn’t listed anymore, obviously still available though.

I’ve met her a few times, she is/was a Nottingham girl and has perfect English  :D

Big shame to read this, I did fancy a revisit but sounds a bad idea now, thanks for the review matey