Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: HottestKat - near Pollockshields  (Read 1875 times)

27 review(s) for HottestKat (24 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline BangBro

External Link/Members Only

30 min incall - £80 includes owo/cim

based near Pollockshields for incalls.

Bit of a multiple review on Kat as I've seen her 3 or 4 times since the begining of 2024 and she is my regular go to in Glasgow as her service is the closest I've had to a dirty GFE and she is great value for money .

You have to message her on AW first and answer a few questions before she'll accept your booking , but imo it's well worth it and once she has ur number she will happily accomodate short notice bookings etc.

Kat is a good looking 40+ woman, tall , leggy and always wears stockings , suspenders and heels which makes her about 6 feet tall and Hot AF. She has aquite a few tatoos , which I like.

When you get the paperwork done she always asks " what would u like today" my reply is always " fuck ur brains out and cum in ur mouth" ? her reply is , "I think I can do that" and she does with great enthusiasm! Great girl

Kat has a strong OWO technique , lot's of deepthroat , ball licking and eye contact  sex in every position , RO etc and and CIM is always on the menu, however no anal or anal play .

I highly recomend Kat and will return again and again.

Offline ulstersubbie

I saw her three years ago for a Domme session, it was ok but I think I should have went for the vanilla option, glad you enjoyed it. Is she still at the same place near the jobcentre?

Online Glesgaboy

Good review bud.
I must go back. Especially for CIM. Didn’t realise that was on offer.
It’s been months since I saw her and it sound like she’s going from strength to strength.  :music:

Offline Abdhal

Good review bud.
I must go back. Especially for CIM. Didn’t realise that was on offer.
It’s been months since I saw her and it sound like she’s going from strength to strength.  :music:
That was went through my mind.
I saw her years back.
Gave her a face fucking, she had told me that she doesn't do cim.  :unknown:

Offline Problem Child

Good review bud bro.

Agree she’s a top performer.
Always consistently excellent and sexy af
I wish more sp’s had her  focus on customer satisfaction.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2024, 03:40:50 pm by Problem Child »