Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: GorgeousBetty_ Glasgow  (Read 1801 times)

3 review(s) for GorgeousBetty_ (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline BangBro

External Link/Members Only

Fee- £90 for 30 mins and £50 for a levels = £140

Just catching up on recent punts so posting a few reviews back to back.

Meet happened recently. flat in city centre near the st enochs subway & the river.
Recent reviews of this girl were really positive, so was looking forward to a good punt.

Comms were good . texted the day before and arranged time , lenghth of meet & extras . texted to confirm in morning of meet.
texted her when arrived at building and she gave flat number etc.

Good looking Polish girl, fit body , nice bolt ons , so I thought I was in for a cracking punt . Age is around 30 odd I would say. She was friendly enough but not that chatty.
Started off with light kissing and touching each other up , then she went down on her knees and gave me a blow job. reasonable technique , but no eye contact and I got the feeling that she was just going through the motions.
I said lets get on the bed for 69 and while we were moving she was checking her iwatch , unfortunately a red flag for me and again gave me the impression she was going through the motions. 69 was ok , lots of licking her pussy and arsehole , getting ready for the main event! Then we went on to mish , doggy and cowgirl, feeling her big tits , when I could. I was still getting the feeling that she was not into any of this and no effort was made to make the experience feel real ( maybe I'm asking for too much!) . After a bit of that I asked to fuck her in the ass. Lubed up and popped the wee guy in there , asked her to fuck me , so she pushed against me for a bit. rubbed her clit while fucking her in the ass. Then moved to RCG, at which point I could see her looking at her watch again and texting on it (or something) for a good amount of time (I'd say a few minutes at least) , but definitely not concentrating on the job at hand  :dash:
I thought I better get this over with , so managed to get her to thrust quicky in rcg and I popped in the bag. Quick clean up and shower offered. She was friendly enough and thanked me for booking her.
This could have been a reasonable punt but going on her phone during punt is a no no IMHO. I understand she's fucking an older guy , which might have put her off but still no reason to be totally disinterested while doing the business.
A pity since she seems to have performed well for others on here.
Was gonna give her a nagative but decided on a neutral.

Offline mills_and_bhuna

Good review.
Gives a bit of context to her recent positives.

Offline Atomcat58

Good point well written feedback ,nobody likes to be fu**Ed about after paying money for a bad service customer always comes

Online Glesgaboy

Poor show by her to be messaging etc.
Maybe the recent positives made her too busy and distracted.
Not acceptable  :thumbsdown:

Offline Charlie Richdson

she never done that when I met her, she was fully engaged, didn't use her phone or smart watch, and didn't rush me to leave.

maybe after quite few good reviews, she's overwhelmed with amount of requests and she had to multitask to get through al those requests  :lol: :lol:

I am actually looking to book her in the next few days, ill report back once that done.

Offline Problem Child

Not acceptable  :thumbsdown:

Aye it’s a sore one.
Especially when you’ve pain 140 sheets for a half hour.

Offline Charlie Richdson

tried to book, didn't get through the first day, tried the second, got response of "fully booked xx"

looks like the boys are keeping her busy and looks like she reads reviews on here and stopped using smart watch amid booking hence no response on the first day lol

will try when she's Edinburgh, less horny blokes here and more chance to get through lol