Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Rainbow Thai - ABERDEEN*  (Read 851 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7279727) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline cuddlybloke

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Quick meet :while getting car Valet !! lol

Location : Behind Morissons. Busy street. Be vigilant. Flat ok . Huge bedroom but little noisy bed .

Comms : quick and easy text message with all menu details .

Damage & Duration :  30mins £70 OW /Sex. Extras options ( £20-OWO £40 -Anal ) not taken.

SP : Decent looking Thai girl . Same as pics little older than than proposed age. Definitely nae big boobs small and petite. Firm Boobs and Firm skin smooth and nice . Clean shaved good smile . Acceptable quick meet options . No time so haven’t bothered to learn more . Friendly and keen to please .
Can handle cock .. partial GFE allowed . ( Breast sucking / light kissing on lips hugs . ) RO not done was ready for the job ..
got condom on had OW to see her passion to please me . Not bad .. no hard work as I was already ready . Went to straight missionary with legs over my shoulder . ( she asked to be gentle ) went deep and deep with good few min pounding took it and made some Thai girls moaning sounds . The went doggy to see her bum .. right tight and firm arse good shape .. took good pounding and finally finished in …
Quick refresh in 5 mins and out . It’s 30mins bang on job …

1hr - 1 sex & 1BJ so not keen to go on for 1hr option. Will only repeat for quick fuk .

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only