Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Bounnythai - Milton Keynes  (Read 533 times)

3 review(s) for TS Bounnythai2024 (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Nick1042

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Tried to see Bounny Monday evening, messaged the number that was on her BP page - 07767 097143, no reply so left it. Next morning messaged again, 30 mins passed no reply. So went on AW to check who was about & noticed she had a profile on there but with another number 07774 300298. Messaged that number & within 5 minutes got a reply and organised the time & place etc.

Location was Oldbrook, well known for touring girls, price was £120 for 30 mins. Extras offered were £40 for her to cum & £40 for CIM, was told everything else like owo, french kissing , DT were included. So I wanted to pay the £120 plus £40 for her to cum so £160 (ended up paying £120, more on this in a moment).

Was happy to see Bounny looked exactly like her pictures, very pretty & sexy wearing the blue lingerie set you can see in the BP pictures. About to hand over the paperwork, was confirming what I wanted & she told me she wouldn't be able to cum. Last few visits to Thai TS I have noticed this is becoming a trend, not sure why they offer it if they can't do it. So handed over£120 for 30 mins.

The action wasn't the best, all seemed rushed. Started off with some kissing, it was that open mouth kissing, not french, I think our tongues touched once. I went to suck her, she didn't get hard despite my best efforts. Before I knew it she had got a condom out & was putting it on me & telling me to fuck her which I did mish first but not really doing it for me. After a few minutes we stopped, I layed on the bed, she removed the condom & she started to give me a HJ, I could tell she was wanting me to cum and getting faster & harder but I wasn't going to cum from this. When I pay for it, I feel its a waste of money to cum from a HJ, that's just me, each to their own though. Bounny started to get the picture that I wasn't going to cum so she decided to start to give me a shallow BJ for about 30 seconds before going back to the HJ. In the end I said I wanted to fuck her doggy, so new condom on & didn't take me long to cum as she does have a sexy arse. She handed me wet wipes, jumped off the bed, asked me if I had eaten today & told me she was hungry & was off to the shops now. Went into the lounge area of the apartment & started to get dressed in her casual wear, brush her hair getting ready. Felt under pressure to get dressed & get out so she could get on with her day.

The main reason for neutral and not negative is that Bounny looks like her pictures, very hot & I enjoyed fucking her from behind as she has a nice arse, so I did get some satisfaction, but I do not believe her price reflects her service. Very rushed & no french kissing, 30 seconds of oral for £120, I believe is not good value. Especially when recently I have been with other Thai TS that have been £80 or £100 for half an hour & put in more enthusiasm than Bounny. Would not return.

Offline charliepie

I must say I'm not keen on stretching to £120 hh either which seems to be quite common these days along with all the extras charges.

Online 8MillionDollarMan

Thanks OP she looks great but the you've convinced me to save my money though.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2024, 07:46:23 pm by 8MillionDollarMan »

Offline Chrispy

Thanks for the review

She's now off my list