Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicha Thai - Hatfield  (Read 693 times)

25 review(s) for Nicha Thai99 (22 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Thaller

Links
External Link/Members Only

Venue
Apartment in Hatfield opposite Galleria. Free 1h parking available nearby, quiet estate and rather discreet overall. The usual 'Russian' flat. Doorbell was working on this occasion, SP mentioned she sometimes has to come downstairs to let people in lol. FYI if this ever happens to you, just use another door... they all interlink, it's one long corridor on each floor.

Comms
Arranged for a time in the afternoon, I had to cancel in the end & tried again the next day. No issues at all, she did comms herself on this occasion, spoke to her on the phone a few times.

Time booked
30 minutes - £80

Appearance
Stunning oriental girl, as well described in other reviews. Pictures are photoshopped but give a fair representation. Quite skinny, bolt-ons look a bit out of place, but overall a nice girl. I think she wears eye colour changing contacts.

The meeting
I could hear her stumbling around and laughing before she opened the door. Usual behind the door and ushered further into the flat and into the bedroom.

Confirmed 30 minutes, I asked about extras, but she said £80 for half hour - nothing else mentioned. I still got the DFK & OWO  :yahoo:

Quick shower & back in the room, she takes off her skimp nighty and comes close for some DFK. Felt very natural, exploring each other with our hands, she eventually started kissing me down my chest & started blowing me. No fault there at all, plenty of eye contact, DT, attention to balls, full monty haha.

We moved onto the bed and I reciprocated - clean shaven, fresh, no smell or hint at all. She seemed to enjoy it, this went on for a while. Swapped around for some more OWO.

Jonny on, cowgirl, moving into missionary with some really passionate DFK - definitely can take a pounding too. Flipped her over for doggy, great position, small framed oriental girl  :thumbsup: pumped away till completion, she cleaned me up well, brief chat and I left.

Not a clock watcher, I think I may have been there for nearly 40 minutes.

Easy enough to talk to, English is above par for typical Asian SP. 

Conclusion
Will definitely return - Russian crew has been shit nowdays, not a lot of good SPs, so this one will stay on the HL

Offline simon07

You did better than me. I paid extra £20 for OWO DFK upfront as per profile.
A lesson for me