Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Bianca SweetGirl - Cheadle  (Read 718 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5697730) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Bobble47

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

30 minutes £90 + DFK £20 + OWO £20 = £130 total

Holy fuck - where do I start?

So...I've had Bianca on my HL for quite a while now but had been a bit hesitant because of the potential outlay with her extras. Also I've not done a hotel visit until now so didn't quite know what to expect in terms of getting past reception. I'd read the reviews and this most recent one from @FilthLoverGuy https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=403516.0 made my mind up for me.

I'd spotted that Bianca was back in the area on AW and also found a link on Viva which has a nice little video of her so that also confirmed to me that the pics where pretty genuine. Comms were great, very friendly and a time was agreed for earlier this week without any messing.
I txt Bianca when I arrived at the hotel and had a few minutes wait for the room number - busy hotel in Cheadle, lots of people milling around, coming and going, you can be very anonymous in there - don't know what I was bothered about.

Got the green light and off up to the room. Light tap on the door which opened with Bianca standing behind. I walked in, looked around, did a double take and my eyes almost popped out of my head. This lady, for me, is drop dead gorgeous. Very pretty face, long flowing thick wavy brunette locks, perfectly smooth skin and a body to die for - wonderful boobs held in by bikini style underwear and a washboard stomach - This girl absolutely looks after and takes pride in herself. I do think she is slightly older that her AW age, but given what I've just written, that doesn't matter at all.

Pleasantries exchanged, she immediately put me at ease with her friendly nature as I was nervous coming into this punt. She explained her extras - DFK and OWO and I'm just like here take my money. Brief chat, bit of a flirt, and straight into a long lingering kiss. Holy fuck she's nice.

Somehow I started hearing music and she's wrapped around me dancing, teasing, kissing, swaying, grinding. She's slowly undressing me. My hands are getting to know her body, all over her ample boobs and butt. She really is fit as fuck. If there ever was an entry in the dictionary for 'latin passion' this would be it. She invites me to take her bra off, which amazingly I manage, releasing those puppies, pulls my shorts down and then pushes me toward the sofa where she starts giving a great BJ - wet, long, slow, teasing with hands too, interspersed with more snogging.

We move onto the bed next as I want to go down on her and taste the goods. She's responsive, legs wrapping around me. I'm enjoying licking her out, she's got a nice pussy with just enough flappage to get in between my lips, tastes nice, very clean, I'm massaging her boobs at the same time.

After a few minutes I come up for air and we move the punt along. She asks what positions I like and said we'll do the one you like best, last. She rolls over to grab a condom. It's the first time I'd got a nice close-up view of her butt. It's wonderful. She lets me have a lick, I couldn't resist. She says it's making her horny and I lie back and let her put the condom on and go on top

She's a great ride, long and slow, kissing on tap again. I'm at her tits again groping them and stuffing them in my mouth. We move around and she plants a pillow under her bum, spreads her legs and we now go at it in missionary. A good few minutes later after some pounding and snogging I finish in the bag. Legs very shaky.

Bianca blew me away, probably my best punt in 20 years of doing this....and I've had some great punts in the past.

We had a nice chat after. She seemed in no rush to get me out, she was chilled and chatting about how she's found the locations that she enjoys working in the most - Cheadle, Bristol, London. She's leaving next Wednesday and back in Cheadle mid June.

Recommend and return?? Does a bear shit in the woods?