Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: NATALYA_ - Eastleigh  (Read 849 times)

60 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6440107) (49 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline TUXS

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Date - Yesterday

Comms - Text day before for same day meet, but she was already fully booked so we arrange for PM next day. Excellent comms.

Location - Eastleigh Hotel - 4 hours free parking - no problem.

Price - £200 - 1 hour incall.

Appearance - As per pics on profile. Petite Size 4/6, Glamourous make up, plumped up lips but not over the top. Requested stockings and heels but unfortunately only had heels - not a major issue.

Meet - Text when arrived, got text room and floor back - was 5 mins late which she apologised for so no problem. Dressed in very sexy bra and pants - she is very skinny / petite which is fine for me, 5ft 3. Asked to take shower which I did and straight on to bed for kissing and BJ. She goes straight in with DFK which I like. BJ for about 15 mins - probably a bit to much ball licking for me, plenty of eye contact. I asked if we could fuck - 'of course - what position'. Into missionary - again loads of DFK - unfortunately only lasted a couple of minutes as I was so pent up. Had a break and chat and when ready BJ and sex from behind and asked if she could finish me of wih CIM - which was completed and very sexy. She is getting a boob job later this year so be interesting to see how that looks and a return visit on the cards for me I think

Great all round GFE - I like petite, dark hair and make up - so all good for me - I would book again next time she tours Southampton / Eastleigh again - so positive from me and recommend.