Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Nancy Bj - Earl's Court - great looking Brazilian with a hot gym fit body TOFTT  (Read 2649 times)

Online patelprat

Nancy Bj - Earl's Court - great looking Brazilian lady with a hot gym fit body - TOFTT

I was browsing Kommons recently and really fancied fucking one of the hot Brazilians on there. There's quite a few to choose from, but I saw one who looked great and I took the plunge. I couldn't find any existing intel on her here.

Under the Earl's Court filter, you have to scroll quite far down:
External Link/Members Only

Kommons Profile photos:

Hidden Image/Members Only

The photo with the gym kit was the clincher for me! Seriously hot.
She has a couple of videos there too.

Services Requested: GFE with DFK/RO/69/OWO/protected sex/CIM

Cost: £150 for 30 mins incall (£100 base, OWO +£30, CIM (including OWO) +£50).
She has other extras too: anal/rimming/WS/CIF.

Comms: WhatsApp. Quickly agreed the services and price. I asked her to wear the exact very sexy gym kit seen in the profile photo. I believe she was handling her own comms.
Overall, pretty good comms and no maid.

Location: second floor flat in a house close to Earl's Court station (Warwick Road exit). She shares with another WG, who I didn't see.

Lady:
Fit Brazilian girl, in her late 20s, good resemblance to the photos. Around 5'5, dress size 6-8, big firm enhanced breasts, nice round butt, super slim waist, toned body (she clearly works out), tattoos on arms and back, long dark hair, enhanced lips. Speaks good English, quite bubbly with a loud laugh.
I really liked her body - slim, gym fit, yet curvy in all the right places.

Meeting:
I messaged her when outside the main door to the block. She asked me to send her a photo of the door, which I did. She then gave me the flat number and buzzed me in.
She had the door wide open and was smiling as I entered the flat from the stairs, looked super fit in the little gym top and Lycra shorts. I was really pleased she looked like the photos. Some hugs and kisses at the door. My hands were all over her as we embraced. She squeezed my upper arm and said "you are strong" as she led me through to the bedroom :)
Gave her the money, which she quickly counted. She then told me she was going to set a 5 min alarm, so we didn't lose track of time. I'm not a fan of alarms, but hey-ho.
Then she walked over to me and it was full on DFK, wet, sloppy, passionate, just as I like it. We kissed and fondled each other's body for a while. She was massaging my hard dick inside my trousers. She asked if she could get naked, and who was I to say no. So we both got naked and snogged some more.
While I was standing she knelt down and started giving me OWO. Nice and enthusiastic, she was almost DTing me. At the same time one of her free hands was playing with my nipples. I pulled her up for more DFK before inviting her to lie on the bed. I commented on her big lips, she said good for blowjobs, I said good for kissing!
On the bed, I kissed her breasts, nipples and partook in more DFK. I started licking and kissing her sexy clean armpits and she began giggling like crazy from the tickle. Apparently no other clients kiss her there, but she didn't pull away so I assume she maybe enjoyed it a little :)
I worked my kisses and tongue down her body and into her pussy. She had a nice meaty pussy with large pussy lips, very wet. Lots of groans as I ate her out, very vocal, maybe a little over the top and just for show, but didn't bother me much. She gave a bit of dirty talk too. She watched me intently as I ate her out. I stuck a finger in too, but I was maybe going too fast as she asked me to slow it down.
I got on my back and asked her to kiss me all over. She kissed and gently bit my nipples, I pulled in her for more DFK, she eventually worked her way down to my cock for more OWO. Without me asking, she licked and sucked on my balls, smacked my cock against her face, proceeded with more OWO/DT, full-on. She switched me to a 69 position, where she just sat on my face as she sucked me off more.
Eventually she made a quick reference to time and said we should fuck a bit. I agreed!
She put a condom on me using her mouth, commented that I had a big cock, lubed it a bit and started on top. Started off slowly with lots of moans and groans. She came down for more DFK as we picked up the pace. She then squat fucked me for a while and leant back to fuck more, smashing onto my cock as she bounced up and down. I flipped her over for mish, she told me she wanted me to fuck her deep and hard, so I smashed away, emphasising each thrust. I almost constantly DFKd her while fucking, and she let me kiss as much as I wanted. Got her legs on my shoulders and continued fucking her hard. Her eyes were fixated on mine as she started playing with her pussy, very vocal. After a while of my fucking her pussy and her touching herself, she exclaimed she was cumming, and just as she said that my cock accidentally slipped out. I asked if she had cum, she said yes a little, but would have been more had my cock not slipped out! I had contemplating a bit of doggy, seeing that lovely Brazilians ass being thrust from behind, but I really wanted to cum in her mouth.
I laid back, she licked and sucked on my cock and balls a bit more, DFKd me and started with some dirty talk about how she wanted my milk in her mouth. I started wanking as she continued with this, when I was close I said I wanted to see my cum in her mouth. She latched on as I began ejaculating and didn't let up until I had finished pumping. She showed me the load on her tongue with a wry smile and then briefly went out of the room to spit out.
Then her 5 min alarm went off. I got changed. She again commented on my strength lol. We talked a bit while she checked her phone, which kept pinging, presumably from prospective clients, so I didn't always get her full attention. She did say she tours a lot, France etc, but will be here for a few months.
Eventually I leave after just under 30 mins with some kisses at the door.

Summary

Positive:
Hot Brazilian lady with a slim gym fit body and lovely curves.
Pretty face, full lips.
Fun, happy personality.
Great DFK and overall service.
Lots of passion.
Nice CIM finish.
Speaks good English.

Neutral:
Very vocal during oral and sex. Might be off putting for some.
Maybe a little bit too business like at the start and end, and tad too much use of phone at end when I was still there.

Negative:
Setting the alarm at the start.

Overall: Positive

Recommend?
Yes

Will I see her again?
Possibly - an hour is probably better

« Last Edit: May 23, 2024, 08:36:32 pm by patelprat »

Online patelprat

I did not know that, thanks!

External Link/Members Only

Obviously much better value direct via Kommons.

« Last Edit: May 24, 2024, 12:57:27 am by patelprat »

Offline Bassman

You did a lot in 5 minutes.

Offline tergil

Looks great thanks for this review  :drinks:

Offline tantraman

Online patelprat

... a most worthy plunge, pp :drinks:

Certainly was a pleasure plunging into her.

Offline mark.james.watches

A lot of good and hot Brazilians in town these days! She seems like another one uncovered :)

Offline ohsnap

great review mate - looks great!

Offline Lorachoop

looks FAF. Might plunge in myself :)