Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Palmer Diva, Chleo on Kommons - Earls Court  (Read 489 times)

Offline H182

External Link/Members Only

Chleo on Kommons - fairly high ranking on search when you filter London, DFK

2 hours for 500 + DT as 50 extra

Was on my Diva watchlist until I chanced on her Kommons profile, so made whatsapp contact to see rates etc

Comms: Pretty good on whatsapp. She gave me prices and address off the bat and then shared her instagram for 'verification' and quickly accepted a friend request.

Location: Basement apartment in Earls Court, easy to find and get into. Place was nice but the bedroom itself was small and she kept it dark - prefer a more natural setting.

The girl: Her body is great but facially you are not getting the girl you expect. Almost all her photos are with a pout face and when relaxed she has a much less 'sleek' looking face. Some of those Diva 'selfies' are not representative at all. She's still decent looking but not the stunner you're expecting going off her instagram and diva pics (even the selfies!)

The punt: Her service was brilliant. DFK on tap, a very nice and lengthy blow job and two rounds of very intense and exotic sex in various different positions.

Would I return? definitely not. The face thing is big for me. By the second pop my usual enthusiasm on a punt was gone and I was going through the motions. I didn't even check we hit two hours and was happily on my way after showering straight after the second pop. Very underwhelming feeling on my way out and felt like a waste of cash even at a discounted price compared to her Diva profile.

Her service was great and she does have a lovely thick latina body, just the face pictures situation pulled this from a positive to a neutral.

Offline bob_mm

Thanks for the review OP. I was thinking about seeing her but suspected photos may be TGTBT. Will remove her from my list.  :drinks: