Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Megan in cambrige - probably best punt of 2024  (Read 1340 times)

4 review(s) for Elegant Megan (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline Benjboy87

Evening one and all!

I was in cambridge for work and decided to have a punt.
Checked the usual site, found Megan's profile and gave her a text.
External Link/Members Only

Agreed a time and off I went.

Location is north Cambridge, some flats not far from the A14 so handy if you're just driving past because it's literally 2 mins from the A14 junction.
Usual hide behind the door and in I went. She was wearing a robe as she had just got out the shower. Was asked to remove shoes and shown to the bedroom where I was offered a shower but declined as I literally had 1 not 30 mins ago.
The room was nice and modern. It was spacious with a good bed. I handed over 130 which was for the hour.
She smiled and went to stash the cash ehich is where I stripped down to my boxers.

She then returned and dropped her robe with a smile.
She is definitely the girl in the pictures.
Lovely body. Smallish tits but nice and soft. A peirced nipple and tongue stud. She came to me hand kissed me deep with lots of tongue action. We stood for a moment kissing eachother. Then my boxers and she lay on the bed. Some more kissing and I started kissing her body making my way down to lick her pussy which was already wet. I spent several minutes before going back up to kiss her and she offered to return the favour.
I the lay down and she sat between my legs and started locking my shift before taking half my length, with lots of spit to make it wet and loads of tongue action om the tip, along with lots of eye contact.
We then did 69, with her sucking me like a champ until she came on my face when I was picking her pussy.

Condom om and sex in multiple positions before back to the bj until I was about to cum and she pulled out and I shit it fucking everywhere. She does do CIM for extra as a side note.

It was a real girlfriend experience, with lots of kissing, sucking and sex.
As always, if you like my reviews, hit the like in the top left.

Until next time fellas....