Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Club Globe, Zurich, hot, expensive and magnificent  (Read 1004 times)

Offline JackSaint

External Link/Members Only

FKK day, 58 naked girls.

Went back, again, warmly greeted at reception and recognised and welcomed by the very hot blonde Anna who used to work but is now a supervisor.

The plan today was, don't get involved until you've sussed the place out and had a drink, give it at least half an hour.

The reality, in, pay CHF95 entrance plus CHF deposit for locker, towels, robe & shoes change, shower, then walk in and get accosted immediately by Ana and Kendra, gorgeous, slim, sark haired Rom, naked, teetering on heels, good English with a great attitude. They grabbed me, took me to the bar and we chatted and groped and kissed as I drank my water, then ordered a bottle of Moet (they take a note of your locker number and you pay on exit) and retired to a seated area where we chatted, drank and froped for half an hour or so. We then agreed to take the booze and o to a room, they chose an air conditioned one on the first floor, New York themed, really need strategically placed mirrors in all rooms, they got some music playing on their wireless box and we cracked on.

Single and double DFK and owo and balls licking for a good while as we finished the bottle then standing double headed owo to a great double facial finish.

Clean up, relex, intertwined on the bed, stroking turned to DFK and owo, condom on, fucked one in cowgirrl,  changed condom then the other in the same position, all the time the three of us snogging and groping then more owo to a second finish, clean up, collapse on the bed.

To reception to pay, CHF500 each, CHF300 each for the hour plus CHF200 each for the cim/facial combo, total CHF1,000, blimey!

We had a shower together then I was back at the bar, getting many approaches, but I was knackered and hungry so up the restaurant (I use thec term loosely) for some scran and back downstairs to dress and head off for a boring business dinner. Paid CHF240 for the champagne on the way out. It was very good, expensive but excellent, Left my "name" and locker number at reception so no re-entry price and I'll be back later for another go.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: May 23, 2024, 06:54:31 pm by JackSaint »

Offline Steely Dan

Thanks for the review. Sounds like fun.

But my jaw drops at £850 for an hour of fun! (ignoring the bubbly).

Offline a203203

these girls look great but damn... you are practically defenseless in there... no point trying to economise once you walk in, really.

Offline Simon_9000

Thanks for the review OP, another European FKK club to add to my list. Some of those girls on their website look hot, I'd better save my money!!

Offline JackSaint

Went back after dinner, another duo with cim/facial, another CHF500, I'm addicted.

Offline JackSaint

Thanks for the review. Sounds like fun.

But my jaw drops at £850 for an hour of fun! (ignoring the bubbly).

Switzerland is ridiculously expensive, but the quality in this place is top.

Offline JackSaint

these girls look great but damn... you are practically defenseless in there... no point trying to economise once you walk in, really.

Totally defenceless!

Offline a203203

jesus, i just looked at the website. just endless, tall, long limbed, lithe, girls. how do you pick? what is your personal filter for picking a couple from the lineup? and how do you discuss services with them? the issue seems to be, the girls are all uniformly hot... but what sort of experience do they provide? gfe? pse? i would be in a real pickle because i'm not really a multi-shot guy... i can do one, maybe two max. So i would adopt a strategy similar to yours... two sessions of duos. perhaps session one is with two tight, blonde, spinners... session two with two contrasting girls? big tits vs flat; blonde and brunette; skinny and curvy? although i dont see many curvy bodies on offer.

Offline JackSaint

jesus, i just looked at the website. just endless, tall, long limbed, lithe, girls. how do you pick? what is your personal filter for picking a couple from the lineup? and how do you discuss services with them? the issue seems to be, the girls are all uniformly hot... but what sort of experience do they provide? gfe? pse? i would be in a real pickle because i'm not really a multi-shot guy... i can do one, maybe two max. So i would adopt a strategy similar to yours... two sessions of duos. perhaps session one is with two tight, blonde, spinners... session two with two contrasting girls? big tits vs flat; blonde and brunette; skinny and curvy? although i dont see many curvy bodies on offer.

They are all hot but rate from 7s to 10s, the club train them to deliver good service, some are more business oriented than others but I get suckered every time by the smart ones who come in with the compliments and groping. On my evening shift I was getting a double blowjob and noticed two absolutely magnificent blondes walking around looking for punters and thought I really want to fuck them next time. Not many curvy at all, the odd one and the odd 40 plus. After I'd finished my second session I went for water at the bar and was approached half a dozen times within half an hour by stunning singles and doubles, but I stuck to my guns and my ridiculous budget.