Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Leah Rose xoxo - Seaton Delaval  (Read 1200 times)

21 review(s) for Holly North East (18 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline GeordieGregg

External Link/Members Only

30 minutes - £70

Meet happened a couple of months ago, Leah gave me a street name to go to and said to call her when I was parked. Not my favourite way of operating but rang her when I got there and she directed me to which door to go to fairly clearly. It’s a busy street though so not the most discreet for anyone that might bother

Once I got inside Leah showed me upstairs, she’s almost definitely late 30s, early 40s and in good shape. Not particularly my type but not unattractive, but from the moment I got there I didn’t feel too welcomed, she was quite standoffish for most of the meet

Got on the bed and got to kissing, no DFK which was disappointing so we got to OWO quickly. Technique wasn’t great for me to be honest, quite toothy so I wasn’t having the best time and sort of regretting being there by that point. Condom on and she rode me for a while which was nice and got me to cum before I headed out fairly sharpish

All in all I think this one wasn’t for me, she’s a nice girl and good looking but just didn’t click so I couldn’t give it a positive, bit too mechanical to enjoy

Offline nightdriver76

I don't punt that much, but what is really putting me off is £70 for a 'neutral' punt is rather a lot. When it was fifty quid it wasn't so bad - and often hit lucky - whereas now it is £70/80 and a lot are a bit meh, purely due to lack of effort.

Offline Ride4fun7

Thanks for the review shame you had a bad time. I was tempted to see her