Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Daisy Gold - St Albans  (Read 819 times)

16 review(s) for DaisyGold (13 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline barongo

External Link/Members Only

I saw Daisy last week for an hour, cost was £200 - she was great.

Comms
After spotting that Daisy would be in St Albans the next day, I texted and got a reply fairly quickly telling me she was driving, and that she'd text back soon. She did and we sorted everything out very quickly and politely. Daisy asks for a 25% deposit up front, which she's very clear about on her AW page. No issue with me, and she's well reviewed enough for me to trust her. She asked for the rest in cash on the day.

Chain hotel, outside St Albans centre. Super easy to get in, free parking.

The girl
Daisy is a short, cute, big-breasted BBW in her twenties. She has loads of tattoos (and a few scars) if that bothers or interests you, and bar piercings through both nipples. She was sweet natured, sexy, soft and up for just about anything - exactly what I hoped for. I love a Geordie accent - I grew up there - and hers is gentle and cute. Full marks all round.

The Meet
I arrived 15 minutes early and texted - she told me to come up to the room as soon as I liked. I was greeted with a friendly hug and kiss by her in a cute purple lingerie set, and I handed over the remaining paperwork. Daisy asked me to have a quick shower, no worries as I'd been working for a few hours that day already.

Came out of the bathroom, we had a quick conversation about what was on the table (she said she did everything except anal, I was after GFE) and we got down to some FK - not deep, but lovely. Lots of groping, and Daisy moaned adorably when I squeezed her big arse - which I had to reach down to get at, she really was little. She says 5 feet on her profile which I would say is correct. She stripped out of the lingerie and me out of my boxers.

We got onto the bed for OWO on me, and this is where Daisy shines. She was energetic, affectionate, loads of spit and effort - she really took me to the edge. Brilliant. We moved to RO, and she was clean and tasty and very responsive, urging me on and cumming on my fingers as I licked her little clit.

Condom on (second try, she had to go up a size for me) and into missionary. She's tight but I could fuck her deep, again she was really responsive and writhed around when I leaned back to thumb her for again. Very hot to see her big soft tits bouncing around her neck as we went for it.

I took a break after a while to snuggle against her arse, and play with her boobs more. Then some honest to goodness deep throat, which was phenomenal. I've only been able to get it a couple of times ever (I'm not huge but thick enough that most girls can't) but Daisy did a brilliant job and, again, nearly got me all the way there.

Back on with the condom for some doggy, me standing and her on the bed, and I could really feel her pussy grip me on every stroke. We were getting close to the end of our time, so I asked for a tit fuck and facial finish. She was happy to oblige and sat on the bench in the room and gave my dick an almighty stroking with her lovely naturals. I was right at the edge already, but this felt so good it took me no time to blow - a few strokes and I shot a great rope of cum up her face, and loads more onto her tits and neck.

She seemed delighted and grabbed her phone, asked me if I minded if she took a selfie for Twitter. I was fine with that, and she set about posing while I hopped back in the shower. Her picture was up on her Twitter later that day - pretty hot.

I was out of there on time and very satisfied. Daisy was fantastic, and if you like chubby girls who can really fuck I think she's about as good as it gets.

Offline TallnHung

Thanks OP.  She has been on the HL for a while.
Probably a blow n go but this makes me want a full sesh now.
Will keep an eye out for her.