Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Cayenne Diva outcall  (Read 2294 times)

Offline Topkat

External Link/Members Only

Had orig booked to see Avocado  External Link/Members Only  at her reduced £300 for a 1hr outcall, She cancelled with less than 1hrs notice, Diva said she was unwell & eventually offered me Cayenne instead at a £50 discount after I’d sent a number of texts to complain…..!!!

Cost £390 for the hour, £350 with the £50 discount + £40 for taxi.
Age Early/mid 20’s
Looks Very pretty girl with a slender toned body with everything in perfect proportion.
Services DFK OWO RO Fingering enthusiastic shagging
Attitude Fun, friendly and keen to suck & fuck

Knock on the door a touch early, hate it when they are late? I liked what I saw through the peephole 👍
Cayenne arrived looking amazing in a red dress, glass of wine to get acquainted then into some serious DFK.
R1 was her over the desk with her dress still on, knickers pulled to the side as I fucked her doggy till I filled the bag.

More wine & a chat before she did a strip tease, then on her knees to give me some great OWO, my balls got the treatment too…. 69 followed then RO where I gave her a serious finger fucking (at her request) to get her off.

More OWO to get me rock hard before she went at it full force in CG & RCG where I’m pretty sure she came a couple more times….
Doggy then missionary with Deep FK till I popped my load for a second time.

Another glass of wine where she initiated more DFK while we both played with her clit and fingered her for ages, well over time, till she came again she told me….

Went on her way well over 90 mins after entering my room, looking somewhat disheveled as she had put her all into the meet.

Positives Good looking girl with a lovely body who gave me a great time, proper DFK, open minded, no clock watching.

Neutrals none

Negatives none

Offline Tokidoe

The more I read Cayenne reviews the more I feel like I need to revisit but have been put off since my last visit, could be an “off day” or something. Everyone get to enjoy finger blasting but not me 🥲. I take care of my hands and nails so I’m a bit surprised.

Offline thebastard

Offline yuckfou

I read some negative reviews complaining about her bad breath or something smells bad. Is that true?

Offline thebastard

I read some negative reviews complaining about her bad breath or something smells bad. Is that true?

I’ve seen her twice and not noticed/encountered this issue tbh!

Online patelprat

The more I read Cayenne reviews the more I feel like I need to revisit but have been put off since my last visit, could be an “off day” or something. Everyone get to enjoy finger blasting but not me 🥲. I take care of my hands and nails so I’m a bit surprised.

Wouldn't take it personally. Maybe she'd been fingered a lot already that day, maybe her pussy was a bit sensitive/sore on that day for a number of other reasons ...