Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Respectable. A C5 sitcom set in a brothel!  (Read 404 times)

Offline 69shadesofblue

Anyone remember this show from 2006?  Only one series. I doubt it would be broadcast again in today's environment.

Michael Price, a man acutely aware of his own dullness, trapped in a loveless marriage. In the first episode, he hesitantly visits a suburban brothel. Terrified of sex, he strikes up a platonic relationship with a young prostitute, Hayley. The series follows the development of this relationship, and Michael's attempts to conceal his visits to the brothel from his wife. This is complicated by the discovery that his builder, Barry, is a frequent and uninhibited visitor to the brothel.

Offline alabama1

What the fuck are you on about  :unknown:

Offline 69shadesofblue

What the fuck are you on about  :unknown:

Has anyone watched this show? You don't have to be brains of Britain to understand the question!

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Offline Fuzzyduck

Here ya go. A search engine can be your best friend.

External Link/Members Only)

External Link/Members Only

Jesus. I'm surprised they made more than the first episode.

Online mr.bluesky

There used to be a similar series a few years ago called "The Client list" starring Jennifer Love Hewitt  who played a women who worked in a beauty parlour who offered extras to certain select few clients.  It only ran for two series and I think it was shown on channel 4 or E4 late at night.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 23, 2024, 07:46:47 pm by mr.bluesky »

Online Stevelondon

There used to be a similar series a few years ago called "The Client list" starring Jennifer Love Hewitt  who played a women who worked in a beauty parlour who offered extras to certain select few clients.  It only ran for two series and I think it was shown on channel 4 or E4 late at night.

Hidden Image/Members Only

I think it’s still on Netflix or Prime……. Whatever

Online JontyR

I doubt it would be broadcast again in today's environment.

I hate it when folks post shit like this.

If it didn't get enough viewers back in 2006 that not even C5 would commission a second series then that's why it isn't being broadcast again.

It's not the censorship of great art.