Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Brownie - Cheeky & Sweet - Arnold NG5  (Read 1494 times)

Offline GoldTop

External Link/Members Only

Background: I've cast my eye over this one previously. Some room renters at this place are terrible. I'd previously had trouble with Cookie but decided to try Brownie. On the day in question, I'd already had a massage and given I like to eat out Carmen, I asked Brownie if she'd be up for RO. She was. I think you can get most things with her.

Comms: Easy by text
Service: RO only
Duration: 20 minutes
Price: £40
Girl: Super lovely, cute, friendly ebony. 21 years old. Amazing body exactly per photos. Great tits. Fit. Size 6-8

Meeting: Upstairs and into room on middle floor. Brownie went to stash the cash. She stripped, lay back and I went to work. Shaved, tasted great and you could tell was tight. Got my full 20 minutes. Not sure she came but she was close - but I didn't mind one bit. I was lapping and sucking and licking away. She got wet and was responsive.

Left a happy man. Best pussy I've licked in years, and the chance with a 21 year old black girl was great. Will return for sex if I can confirm it. Recommended.

Offline HILTS37

Nice one.....Sir
Need to look at this for a  bank holiday treat 😛

Offline chandlerhandler

Nice one, I've been looking for a black girl for ages but most seem to be on the larger side  :drinks:

Offline Idba522

She looks and sounds lovely