Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Yuki thai - Watford (Japanese delight)  (Read 1423 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7766509) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline simon07

Already seen Nicha Thai twice this week in Hatfield and now Yuki pops up in Watford. One week holidays next week, shall I or shall I not. Oh well “Once more to the breech dear friends” and communications are very good. It is the usual Thai rotating group and their usual location in Watford near Asda. I parked in the car park 200 metres away and used Ringo app. To pay £1.   Booked 30 minutes for £80 with GFE included, the other extras I did not need.

Door opens and this wonderful, young looking ‘Japanese woman’ smiles at me.

Are you Japanese I ask? My mother is was the reply. She wore a see through nightdress and wonderful sight of her bum and body as she climbed the stairs, I followed panting with tongue out. Woof woof.  I paid my money and then we started to kiss. She is really quite sweet and attentive. So about 5ft 2in and size 6 with small natural breasts and Maltese’s nipples. She is quite pale, shoulder length hair and pretty too. I was able to lick her breasts/nipples and noted the bushy Brazilian landing strip. fortunately rest of pussy was shaven. She seemed to enjoy the attention I gave her and we did RO too. Her OWO is very good. She did notice the size of my cock and like a true champ put the condom on and slowly impaled her tight wet pussy onto me.

We did a number of positions and despite 3 punts in 3 days, I had enough stamina, though I do zero cum (it leaks a few minutes later). She is not sure how long she will stay in Watford. I am glad I took the chance and saw her as it was a great punt.

I guess I can count her as a Japanese punt, very rare to see this cohort, only done 3 before in 15+ years.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online WARSZAWA16

« Last Edit: May 23, 2024, 02:05:12 pm by WARSZAWA16 »

Offline simon07

Offline Billy no mates

I’ve lived in Watford for 35 years and didn’t even know about the ‘near Asda place’ thanks for the review.

Offline Thaller

Thanks for the review! As a fellow aficionado of Asian ladies I'll definitely hit her up  :lol:

Offline Charliehutton

Nice one Simon, she looks top-drawer. Sounds like you're on a good run at the moment, long may it continue! :drinks:

Offline markmywords

She's fantastic. I might drive to Watford just to see her again. Her rimming and BJ are outstanding.