Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Wawa Thai99, Leicester (touring)  (Read 1247 times)

9 review(s) for Wawa Thai99 (7 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Charliehutton

External Link/Members Only

Wawa's the right side of the dividing line between 'thin' and 'slim', but not by much. She's still nice and womanly, though, with a shapely little arse and small-to-medium, softish, natural tits. The tatts match up, but you wouldn't recognise her from her profile pics, which were maybe taken 10 years or so ago, and have been skilfully airbrushed. Attractive rather than pretty, I'd say, and a little bit of dental work may not go amiss, but all in all she's a nice, desirable girl.

Any disappointment that she wasn't quite the young beauty of those photos didn't last long, because in terms of quality of service she's up there with the best of them. As soon as we were in the room we were into a good, hearty snog, with plenty of tongues, as she took a firm grip on my crotch. She was wearing a skimpy little black dress, and as I reached round to caress her arse it was apparent she wasn't wearing any panties, and she had no objection when I was able to work a finger up her bum. Aye-aye, thinks I, we're on to a winner here; we'd barely exchanged pleasantries and I could already feel the sap rising nicely, a cracking start.

She responded nicely to frontal RO, and when I asked her to flip over she positioned herself perfectly so I could work my tongue fully into her both her fanny and her arsehole. I was already in fine fettle and so skipped the blowjob and went straight in for the main event, starting with a full throttle session of heels-to-heaven facing the mirrored wall. I'd asked her to put her hookers heels on - I always find them so damned sexy - and the sight of them flailing around my ears added an extra zest to it all.

Then on to doggy, and not long into a hearty rattle I had the urge for a bit of anal, and she trusted me to pay after the event, which I liked. A quick bit of lube and she positioned herself where we'd left off. It took a few moments to gain entry, but once I felt that unmistakable 'pop' we were away, and I was able to give it everything I'd got without having to rein things back at all.

When I reached the point of exhaustion I lay back for a breather, and this turned out to be the highlight of the occasion. She refreshed herself with a bit of extra lube and popped it back into her jacksy for a terrific spell of reverse cowgirl. My word, she threw everything into it, in the perfect combination of bouncing and grinding; she'a fit girl, too, because she must have been hard at it for a good 5 minutes before to her immense credit and my great delight she rode me to the finish. Good girl!

There wasn't much cleaning up for her to do as I'd finished in the bag, but she was meticulous about it, nonetheless, and here's the thing; she not only remembered I'd had a finger up her arse early on, she was able to identify not only which hand I'd used, but which particular finger, and she gave it an extra special clean with a wet-wipe. You really can't beat a good Thai girl for service.

This was in the familiar place near the General, the one through the little alleyway, and for half an hour I paid £80, plus an extra £50 for anal, which I know is exorbitant; I know that if stupid fuckers like me would stop paying so much then girls like her would stop charging so much, but the thing is, I can't function without my cock-pill, and one of these days the cock-pills will stop working, so you have to make hay while the sun shines. Anyway, as ILO says, we're gonna be a long time dead! :drinks:

Online Dipper

Again, great reading.  :lol: :drinks:

Many ‘lol’ moments ,these Thais just know their craft and customers needs so well.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2024, 02:01:31 pm by Dipper »

Offline scouting

..........she not only remembered I'd had a finger up her arse early on, she was able to identify not only which hand I'd used, but which particular finger, and she gave it an extra special clean with a wet-wipe. You really can't beat a good Thai girl for service.

Meticulous attention to detail  :cool:  A new module in the Thai customer service programme.

Offline chandlerhandler

There wasn't much cleaning up for her to do as I'd finished in the bag, but she was meticulous about it, nonetheless, and here's the thing; she not only remembered I'd had a finger up her arse early on, she was able to identify not only which hand I'd used, but which particular finger, and she gave it an extra special clean with a wet-wipe.

It wasn't hard for her to see................................ it was the one with shit under the finger nail  :scare:

Great review though CH  :drinks:

Offline Charliehutton

It wasn't hard for her to see................................ it was the one with shit under the finger nail  :scare:

Great review though CH  :drinks:

:lol: An excellent point, Chandler, I hadn't thought of that!

Offline Snagbadjer

Thanks for the nice review. She looks hot. Hotlisted in case she passes by my neck of the woods. Love a good Thai and certainly don't mind if they're a bit older if they have that firm body and a pretty face.