Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Nice Lotus girl from Russia in West Kensington  (Read 2244 times)

Offline Walladar

Hey there, had a short but nice visit at "Lotus" from Russia. I went only for 30mins to test but was quite satisfied. She welcomed me with a smile after texting two days before. The place is tidy and great for the purpose. She is still a student and seems to love earning some extra money while having fun. We made it relatively quick because only 30mins were booked but that went well. We dressed out in front of her bed and touched each other a bit. Directly she had my dick in her hand which startet to swell. A sensual handjob followed. She kneed in front of me then and it was beautiful to see her nice face next to my dick. Blowjob followed but she only wanted to do with condom with out extra price. But it still felt great and she seems to have a kinky mind. Then we went on there bed and she started to ride me, I just laid down and enjoyed. Was good! To come we switch in missionary and there I had to end it soon because of the time but after a few deep strokes I reached the finish! Came very well, lovely. After 30mins I was gone again, would do it again!

her add: External Link/Members Only
her number: +447340207787

Online scutty brown

Did Lotus help you write this?

Offline PilotMan

Thank you for the review.

You only seem to review girls from this agency, which does seem a bit odd, is there any reason for this?

Can you confirm whereabouts in London this took place and how much you paid, base rate plus any extra charges .
« Last Edit: May 23, 2024, 01:46:59 pm by PilotMan »

Offline Fuzzyduck

I'm on the fence. Some punters do have fluffier writing styles but 4 posts, 4 positive reviews from the same website just looks a little odd. Hopefully OP will start contributing in other ways.

Now 5 out of 5.

Online LLPunting

Thank you for the review.

You only seem to review girls from this agency, which does seem a bit odd, is there any reason for this?

Can you confirm whereabouts in London this took place and how much you paid, base rate plus any extra charges .

Erobella isn't an agency it's a listings site.  Ads don't have dates of publication on them or any other way to know if they're current or expired and they seem to just run on, like Kommons. 

Due caution advised and best of luck, too many dead-ends for me.

Online Tokidoe

Looks like that’s correct. Also listed on the standard agencies:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Meursault

She looks hot but this is so obviously touting. A prick wasting everyone's time  :thumbsdown: