Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Road trip  (Read 1414 times)

Offline Leon170fr

Hi folks, how’s you all doing?
Looking for some opinions for a good reliable  punt,
I’m travelling from Aberdeen to Chester tomorrow (Friday 24th May)
Would be good if wasn’t too far off the beaten track
Thought about gea but never used before.
Any suggestion welcome. Cheers 🍻

Online big-al93

I'm guessing you'd be looking at daytime. The only lassie working GEA before 5pm is Charli. Can't say I've seen any reviews but any mention of her has not been favourable.

Offline Leon170fr

Yeah I’d probably be at Glasgow about 2pm ish
Have you any Glasgow / south suggestions? Thanks.

Online big-al93

Not really mate. You didn't really give us much info about what you want.

If I were looking to punt in Glasgow tomorrow, I'd be looking to book either Laura LS External Link/Members Only who I suspect may be too milfy for you but is experienced reliable and professional in comms, or I'd maybe try Barbie Girl External Link/Members Only who I have not personally seen but like the look of. However is 6 positive and 2 neutral in reviews here so maybe more risky as a reliable punt.

Offline Leon170fr

Thanks very much for that info.
I’m  in my 40’s myself so similar or younger preferably as long as good quality service.
Cheers.

Offline hogy75

External Link/Members Only if you've not tried before surely  then it has to be this lass if she is free and you can get booked in you won't regret it and if you do you will be the second person only not too enjoy it  lol

Offline rathbone

Maybe worth considering Manchester, if you're happy to go for an evening punt, as there's tons of choice.  I reviewed one or two from the NW when I first joined, although I haven't been down that way since Covid.

Online big-al93

Maybe worth considering Manchester, if you're happy to go for an evening punt, as there's tons of choice.  I reviewed one or two from the NW when I first joined, although I haven't been down that way since Covid.

2 problems with that.

1. Manchester is not between Aberdeen and Chester
2. The OP was making that journey 6 days ago  :unknown:

Offline mrwhite

1. Manchester is not between Aberdeen and Chester

Really?  What map are you looking at?

You certainly have to traverse Greater Manchester, and the city itself isn't really a million miles of a detour.

Online big-al93

Really?  What map are you looking at?

You certainly have to traverse Greater Manchester, and the city itself isn't really a million miles of a detour.

Not a million miles, but the wrong side of the M6, therefore not between Aberdeen and Chester, unless opting to take the long way down the east coast past Newcastle, in which case you'd be passing but since GEA was mentioned, the OP was clearly planning to pass Glasgow and therefore down the M6.
Unless of course there is another Chester other than the one with the zoo, south of Liverpool.

And still 6 days too late to be helpful.

Offline Leon170fr

Morning folks.
Tried GEA but no joy for the time I was passing
I ended up seeing Brook in Carlisle on my return journey which I'll review when I get a chance.
Was definitely worth waiting until Sunday anyway.
Thanks for your help tho guys.