Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicoletta of Marylebone  (Read 778 times)

Offline Ruffian Dick

Has anyone any news of the wonderful Nicoletta?  I last saw her in Feb 2022, had a phone chat with her in June 22, then POOF! she was gone.  Her phone number is now dead.  She used to take very long breaks, but I suspect she has now disappeared for good.  She's a smart cookie with a sound business sense, and must be around 44 by now, so I'm surprised she kept going as long as she did. I hope her retirement, if that is what it is, was voluntary and she wasn't forced into it by circumstances.  I have many happy memories of my visits to her flat near Baker Street.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2024, 03:29:15 pm by daviemac »

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
If her phones dead since 2022 and she’s not advertising, she’s clearly no longer working.  :unknown:

Offline Ruffian Dick

Many girls carry on working when they've officially "stopped working".  They reduce their client list to old favourites. Look at reports here on Nicoletta - none after 2018, but she was still working in 2022, and had stopped advertising many years before that.  I suspect the fact that her phone is now dead means she really has retired - but a girl can have more than one phone, can't she?

Offline Fuzzyduck

Many girls carry on working when they've officially "stopped working".  They reduce their client list to old favourites. Look at reports here on Nicoletta - none after 2018, but she was still working in 2022, and had stopped advertising many years before that.  I suspect the fact that her phone is now dead means she really has retired - but a girl can have more than one phone, can't she?

To your point, both she and punters have been discreet in any recent dealings. So why would anyone still in contact with her share confidential details with someone who has been dropped from her favourites? Deal with it. If you pursue, you just look like someone who has joined UKP to stalk her.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
If she’s not advertising, she doesn’t want any random finding her you would have thought.
As mentioned above, if she is working for a select few regulars then they are going to offer any details.
It’s also against the site rules for anyone to post an unadvertised number.

It is a strange first post from a new member

Online Stevelondon

Attachment syndrome maybe !

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Attachment syndrome maybe !

Indeed, esp as he obviously did not make the cut when she decided to only see loyal regulars if as he says she 'may' still be working  ;)