Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Kelly - Taunton  (Read 646 times)

Online Candyman

Recently met with Kelly from Vivastreet. External Link/Members Only

£90 for 30 mins, + £10 for OWO, + £30 for CIM. Total £130 for 30 mins.

Just for some context, I was 5 minutes late to the meeting, which may partly explain the rushed service I received. I'm also a big ugly f*ck. Definitely no oil painting. But that's why I punt, and I'm sure Kelly is going to have more of me walk through the door than Brad Pitt. However, I do believe she did not particular like what had walked through the door and this was why she declined some services. I understand there is a level of discretion for the service provider, but  I am clean and always freshly showered and never had services declined in 10 years of punting. I also do not want to discredit the recent positive review as I'm sure that is genuine, I just wanted to share my experience for those considering to see her.

Comms
All arranged over text, quick and concise. Arranged within about 5 mins and with about 45 minute notice. Given postcode over text and then again over text given the house number over text when I said I had parked.

A pretty standard Taunton rented house. On the smaller side, but clean and was fine. Accessible and good parking, off a busy main road. I was let in pretty quickly so no issue with discretion. Led up stairs to a small box room, clean and tidy. Long mirror in the room although pointing away from the bed. I'm a big guy but plenty of space available. Was not offered the bathroom so cannot comment. No inclination that other people were in the property but due to the multiple floors, I would assume there was.

Personality
I didn't really get much from Kelly. She has good English, not perfect and I did have to ask her to repeat herself a few times. Not much chat anyway, hardly got a greeting other than "take your shoes off" and did not get much of a goodbye. Quite a cold reception but not rude.

Appearance
Wow, this girl is hot! Especially if you like Asian women, absolutely stunning. Pictures on her ad are definently her although airbrushed a bit. Pretty face and an amazingly toned and tanned body. Great decent sized tits, ass etc. I had requested an outfit wearing heels which she had said okay to but this wasn't followed. She was wearing a robe and was naked underneath. She was wearing glasses and looked super hot. She was clean and fresh.

Services
I had clarified extras beforehand and had requested GFE, kissing, OWO, sex and CIM. This was all agreed before hand. Kelly confirmed the time and I handed over the money and she disappeared for a while. She just walked out and did not tell me to get undressed or anything. I took the initiative and stripped to my boxers and t-shirt and sat on the end of the bed for what felt like 5 minutes. Kelly eventually returned and took her robe off to reveal her naked body. It looked great but disappointed my outfit request had not been followed. She did a bit of a dance but not very erotic. I could reach her and touch but she did not encourage me to do but did not push me away. There was no touching of me from her during her dance. She then got on her knees and asked me to take off my clothes. She grabbed my flaccid cock and said "why aren't you hard?". Err, maybe because you haven't even touched me yet? She carried on wanking my flaccid cock with every few seconds saying "why are you not hard" "tell me when you are hard" - I thought the latter would be quite obvious. She seemed annoyed and asked me to lay on the bed. She said "suck" and I said yes. This was really good oral to be fair, albeit one-dimensional. No attention to the balls or varying pace, but it was nice.  However, she would not do it for very long and would alternate between sucking me and wanking me. She positioned herself so her legs where by my face, in some kind of weird 69 esque position. She was okay for me to reach over and touch her tits. I was able to rub her vagina but anytime I did this she would tightly close her legs trapping my hand in-between her thighs, so unable to really rub/move much, certainly could not finger.

I think she had realized I was hard now, the conversation then turned to "let me know when you cum". She alternative between sucking and wanking for about 5 minutes and clearly was trying to get me to cum ASAP. She said "tell me what you like" and I asked for some kissing as we had zero foreplay up to this point. She laughed and said no and went back to wanking. I asked to fuck and she said "no, suck". At this point I knew it was going to be a shit punt so I just asked her to suck me until I came. I was expecting no CIM after the kissing refusal but to be fair she did do CIM, although it was a bit lackluster, she wanked me into  her open mouth but jumped up nearly instantly and ran to the bathroom. Think she was annoyed at the size of the load and I heard some retching from the bathroom  :lol:

Whilst she was away I got dressed pretty quickly as I was keen to go. Checked my watch and I had been in there for 13 minutes of the 30 minutes booking.

As she lead me down the stairs was had a phone call incoming which I saw, then she started texting. Perhaps the next punter? Pretty much opened the door and I left without much

Overall
Pros are she is absolutely stunning, so stunning it makes me want to go back to try my luck again  :wacko:, it was also quick and easy to book, convenient location. However, poor VFM when taking the extras into account and the poor service, the rushed services and the declining of services makes it a negative for me. I'm sure you could have a good time with this WG but unfortunately that was not my experience. Like I said, part of me is tempted to try again in the future because she is so hot, but I think I wasn't for her.