Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: ME AND MY ROOMMATE - Victoria  (Read 2381 times)

1 review(s) for ME AND MY ROOMMATE (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline mex_punter

Metting Date - 2024-05-21
Location - Victoria
Duration 1.5 hr
Fee - £560
Comms: SMS
Ladies: Big butt brazilian blonde, brunette was replaced last minute for another cuter younger brunette, big butt too. Friendly and pretty both.

Service:  3x OW+sex; good fun, pecking not kissing, fun and enthusiastic but not VFM - lesbian show missing, no real interaction between them. 

ME AND MY ROOMMATE
External Link/Members Only

Offline Doyle

Not challenging your rating, but just wondering if you meant to pick positive given B&S and no FK, OWO or interaction between the girls (all advertised) and lack of VFM?
« Last Edit: May 23, 2024, 08:55:34 am by Doyle »

Online Stevelondon

I’d go with Doyle on this one. Nothing to do with money as we pay what we want to.
But I would ask the reviewer to confirm his positive grading.
It’s quite a short review so to speak so not much info as to why it’s a positive.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Not challenging your rating, but just wondering if you meant to pick positive given B&S and no FK, OWO or interaction between the girls (all advertised) and lack of VFM?

Ever heard the phase "everything before the but is bullshit"? :lol:
To be fair, I'm with you on the sentiment and, personally I would have called it neutral (service level rather than cost). However I'm not the reviewer and he will enjoy different things to me. If he had a great time and got off 3 times with a pair of hot Latinas, then happy fucking days.

Offline Doyle

Ever heard the phase "everything before the but is bullshit"? :lol:

I hadn't, but I know what you mean :).  I was genuinely asking if he picked the wrong rating by mistake.