Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Ellen168, Manchester centre.  (Read 920 times)

2 review(s) for Naughty Ellen168 (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Online Secret4u

External Link/Members Only

I was working in Manchester City centre and the day had done my head in. Needed to let off some steam. Saw the AW profile and liked the pics, price and services.

Contacted the SP who texted me back with the usual list of extras ( as per her AW page) and postcode/ address. I arranged 45 mins with Body to Body. Then made my way over to here once we’d agreed a time.

Got to the location which is on the edge of the city centre near Deansgate. At this point comms deteriorated.
I was outside the gateway to the apartment. Texted and rang and when I finally made contact she seemed confused as to where I was. Took about three attempts to get the entry code and apartment number.

Eventually I got thru the gate and located the entrance to the apartments. Up via the grinding lift, then along a long soulless corridor to the apartment.

She opened the door, hiding behind it in the usual way.

The apartment smelt strongly of spicy food. If I’d come to pick up a takeaway I’d have been much encouraged.

She was dressed in the bikini you can see in her public gallery on aw, as requested. She was the girl in the pics but older looking. I’d say early thirties with a pair of bolt ons with very visible scars. Her thighs were bigger and curvier and more womanly than in the pics but I quite liked that.

She had a nice manner and helped me to undress. Limited English but enough to stumble through a rudimentary conversation and keep things friendly.

I had a shower which was warm and clean and easy to use.

She took off her bikini when I asked her before delivering body to body ( I thought that was the point. Why did I have to ask?)

I lay on my front as she pressed herself against me. It was quite nice but nothing more than that. I turned over and she did the same again but only sliding up to my bits with her breasts. Again, quite nice.

She gave me some owo after wiping my cock with a baby wipe which hurt a bit. It was good but I was feeling a bit sensitive. She offered protected sex but I opted for a handjob. I stroked her as she wanked me off. I must have needed it as she put her hand over my mouth when I came.That was quite funny and cute of her.

Got cleaned up and had another staccato conversation then left. By the time I exited the gate it was just about 45 mins since I entered.

She was very pleasant and kind. I found her attractive and she gave me what I needed. Uninspiring in some ways but still vfm given the current scene in Manchester.

Online Secret4u

Apologies, should have put Manchester City centre in the title. Service cost £130 for 45 mins ( £110) plus body to body ( £20 extra)

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Apologies, should have put Manchester City centre in the title. Service cost £130 for 45 mins ( £110) plus body to body ( £20 extra)

Sorted the location.