Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Phoebe @ temptations  (Read 715 times)

Offline Sammo

External Link/Members Only

30 mins @ £50 + 10 for OWO

So after reading all the glowing reviews I was wondering why am I missing out, so I ring up and luckily she’s available for the time I requested, make my way down the m60 in anticipation, low behold I arrive and she’s sat in the lounge looking FAF, long blond hair tied up, dirty lingerie and slutty high heels and I’m liking what I’ve just seen. So make my way to the room, she follows after a few minutes, as she enters she orders me on the bed, she quickly pulls her tongue out for a quick DFK and wham she’s going down on me, her bj skills are excellent, lots of tongue and spit, the way she works her tongue up and down my cock, spitting and slurping, paying attention to my balls, I’m in heaven and encourage her to keep going, soon I can’t take anymore so I tell her it’s my turn.  I slide off her undies and yum yum nice clean pussy, I start licking slowly, running my tongue all over her clit and pussy, I spread her legs and start eating her out sliding my tongue deep in her pussy, now she’s encouraging me to lick her more, I come up for air but she pushes me down telling me not to stop, I’m licking away for England and she’s moaning and panting telling me not to stop, by now I’m eating her out for good 10 mins and she wants more of my tongue, she yells I’m cumming and yum she taste so good, she’s pushing her pussy on my tongue and keeps encouraging me, I don’t want to stop so keep going, she comes again and again and I’m licking every last drop, tastes so nice, eventually she can’t take anymore and says fuck me, quick snog so she can taste herself,  on with the rubber and straight into doggy as I need to cum, bang bang for good 5 minutes and I explode in the bag.

One of the best punts I’ve had and I’m definitely going back to taste that pussy for longer, her pussy is 2nd only to another SP and I can’t wait tuck in again.

💯 recommend