Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sayuri sweet 8999 - ABERDEEN *  (Read 2334 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7774933) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline cuddlybloke

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Premises :  I know most punters don’t prefer this area . Flat decent enough and Bed good enough for the session. Evening time unnoticeable you will get PW to the entrance .

Comms:   Easy and straight ( presume it’s 3rd party comm ) But she can speak good enough English to communicate. Fine . Walked in straight .

S.P. : Very Very  attractive sexy girl ( Far better in person than her Pics on internet . Shame her profile pics don’t justify her real image in live ) sexy body and BIG good size real boobs and kinda big bum Brazilian style lol . petite figure with good sized boobs , mid 20s and wearing 2 piece sexy bikini. Quite enthuastic to please you  and friendly.  Very confident handler of cock .

Session Details : FIRSTLY it was a great session 1hr . Can’t go in details it will take long time to describe lol . Enjoyed my full session fullest service .
Asked to get showered and cleaned as opted for OWO DFKISSING & RO . She took a quick wash along with me . Cleaned me and dried me . The. When to bedroom start with light kissing and then DFK . She is so passionate my cock is already ready for the job . Had OWO +  HJ  and got cleaned washed and she had cleaned and washed as I did RO . Came in for 2nd session . Even more Lovable romantic dirty talk RO , plenty kissing boobs play .. did not prefer doggy because I liked her face so much I want to see her eyes rolling wile riding me .. sucking boobs while she is ridding me . Kissing me passionately at the same time .. had good fuk and eventually finished in bag !!!
Had extra 15 mins to clean dress and chat .. 
ABSOLUTE FANTASTIC TIME .. highly recommend her before she leaves .. Aberdeen punters this little baby will take care of you .

Papers:    £120 for 60 mins + £20.00  HJ , DFKissing ,RO , FULL ON GFE  ( NO ANAL )

Face:                  9.5/10.
Body:                 9.0/10 my kinda girl
Service:              10/10 ( she took very good care of me )
Attitude :            9.5 /10 positive and professional after care good
Premises :           7 /10 functional and clean

Summary : Would definitely  return fancy to meet again before she is living ( SUNDAY LAST DAY )  . One of the best I has so far.

Offline JohnAberdeen

do you know where she is m0ving next?

Offline Abzboy

Was everything done by txt.  I hate when they don’t answer the phone but txt

Offline cuddlybloke

It’s some one in between ..
she is free and available .. and waiting for good punters . Push .. you will have good time . Buddy

Offline cuddlybloke

26th she is moving down to Croydon ..

Offline Abzboy

Coventry is where she is off to.  Just had a session with her based on your review.  I will add my own but I always thought it was fake but so glad I went now.  Very fun and bubbly and a body to die for. Tits were amazing and again I thought they must be fake but no way were they.

Offline cuddlybloke

No offence …
I don’t do fake reviews buddies .. I take time to post best of the best and any worse lol ..
I am happy to take credits to this treasure !! lol

Offline Abzboy

No offence …
I don’t do fake reviews buddies .. I take time to post best of the best and any worse lol ..
I am happy to take credits to this treasure !! lol

No you got me wrong.  I thought her profile on adult work and viva street were fake as it was new and no reviews. It was your review that made me give her a try.

Offline Quangi9

Saw her yesterday after the two reviews and can confirm she's an absolute cracker. Unfortunately with all the fake Asian profiles on VS I think she's not getting much business because most punters won't believe it's real. I doubt we'll see her back in Aberdeen as she's lost money over the last three weeks. VS really needs to get it's act together, told her AW with it's reference number was a better option as punters c an check for reviews. Sounds like she's been ripped off by an older Thai WG living in Aberdeen, charged her £5K to come across, £400 per week rent and £150 per week for putting info into the websites, ouch. Finally fell out with her and moved to Torry but too late.

Offline mrwhite

Read the profile and didn’t see any mention of it but….

Is there a “menu” of extras, or is the price “the price”

Offline Shammy8

Read the profile and didn’t see any mention of it but….

Is there a “menu” of extras, or is the price “the price”

I just posted my review which I mentioned this. But I think she told me OWO, RO and DFK were £20 total. No anal and no facial though.

Offline mrwhite

« Last Edit: May 26, 2024, 11:09:51 pm by mrwhite »