Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Stunning-Kelly Caernarfon, Brazilian  (Read 494 times)

1 review(s) for STUNNING-KELLY (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline TomD1343

External Link/Members Only

Paperwork - £100 for 30min OW, HR, sex

Comms - difficult, via text, copy and paste responses offering services. Given postcode and agreed time. Once parked up silence waiting for house number. Eventually she called and said 'I can't see you'. Yes I was in the car love. She wanted me to walk past on the phone on what was a quiet residential street, massive awkward. Eventually had a wander trying to look as casual as possible. Once she saw me she rang and gave me the number, I wonder if I was being vetted but it was very public and uncomfortable on a residential street in Caernarfon.

Place - small house in Caernarfon centre. Pot luck parking, lot's of local residents about. Someone else in the house downstairs.

Girl - best bit - she is as the photos, attractive, pretty face, great body. English not too bad. Typical Brazilian body, huge ass (not usually a fan but slim pickings up here). Great tits.

Action - OW, sex, HR finish over tits. Enjoyable.

Would I return?

Maybe /  but not for £100. As stated it's slim pickings up here and some of these Brazilians all seem to be £100 standard rate for a sub optimal service you can get better across the border. In this case TOFTT, no regrets but an expensive punt for a ton. Given neutral for price  / comms, location.

Seen now in Menai Bridge

Online def456

She gets around - already in Hertfordshire.