Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone tried Orien Health - Reading  (Read 776 times)

Offline LovesBjs

External Link/Members Only

I came across this ad in gumtree, it is called Orien Health. The description is confusing, it says in the center of Reading, but then says the parking of Waitrose is next door, Waitrose is in Coversha
They also mention this in their ad “ At the same time we different therapist working in the shop every week to satisfy different client's need”

Anyone has given this place a try?

Offline Steve_c

I think they have tried to use another advert listing and havent amended the wording.

Offline 44ster

I get the impression that the Gumtree subject was intended to be "Oriental Health...." but they missed out the "tal" of Oriental. Or perhaps massage Shop Wars :(

This is one of two new Caversham massage shops whose entrances/exteriors for some reason had been daubed in red paint recently. Both shops have now had the paint removed so as I walked in an "oriental" lady wearing a working gown appeared. I tried speaking to her regarding the red paint but it seemed the only English she spoke was to reel off the menu prices, though I gathered that she was working alone there at the time, so I was none the wiser.   

Offline Gustav Klimt

I went there this morning & have posted a positive review.