Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sarah Reynolds - Colchester Incall  (Read 980 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6706773) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline cheek

Been a while,

External Link/Members Only

1 hour, £200.

Thought I'd see this lady a few weeks ago at the start of the month after seeing her profile & liking the pictures,

Coms easy but time between messages.

Turned up at the location on time, was made to wait around 5-10 minutes after agreed time, decided to wait it out.

Directions fairly easy to follow and i'm walking into the venue with her waiting inside, asked to just walk in.

She is in shape and looked good, however she had a glass of wine already on the go fairly in the day and was a bit eratic.

Into the bedroom and she's got a good attitude however during the action there were a few things that really put me off.

It felt like I was in a sleazy sex room, not particularly clean but littered with toys on show that would make anyone feel nervous,

FK, OWO, RO & Protected sex. Only 1 pop because I didn't want to stick around.

The main reason this is a negative for me was the smell, something off, she "squirted" but this just stank and really made my stomach turn.

Can't fault the effort but I really wanted to be out of there and ended up leaving feeling dirty, not in a good way either!

Wouldn't return personally hence the negative.

Offline englandfan

I rimmed her once several years ago and didn’t read the rules regarding allegations

Put me off rimming for life

« Last Edit: May 26, 2024, 06:38:24 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline cheek

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Read the rules, especially rule 25, there’s a link at the bottom of every page.