Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria Cosmopolitan  (Read 1264 times)

Offline Winterspirit

Cost £45 went for the vip room- never asked re any extras

Splashed into Cosmopolitan today. Four ladies waiting in reception. Victoria was my choice, she is early thirties maybe blonde curly hair good figure.
Up to the room, both got undressed and I got a hug which was a nice thing- lovely set of naturals on her said she was from Spain and that could be right.
Onto the bed and she got a rubber on my erect old man and straight into some decent oral. She was squeezing my balls and rubbing all around there. As I was enjoying this I was pleasantly surprised when she put a finger up me.
We moved through some cowgirl, doggy and finished in missionary.

She jumped in theshower whilst I got dressed
All in all a very pleasant parlour punt

Offline Winterspirit

Yes that is the place, always put links in for adult work but as cosmo has no website didn’t think to add anything further.
Bridge st dodge the queue at the bus stop - not as handy coming out and you actually need that bus stop!

I think they have something playing on a loop through the door buzzer about not blocking the door

Offline scutty brown

Is this the place?

External Link/Members Only

Same business, old location
They moved to 65 Bridge Street around a year ago

There's no web site, but there's a lot of online unauthorised listings like this one still showing the wrong address in Portland St
« Last Edit: May 23, 2024, 05:18:20 pm by scutty brown »

Offline rocket88

Thanks for the review Winterspirit. Victoria sounds like a decent punt. You mention she has great tits,how big would you say they are?

Offline Winterspirit

I’d say a b/c cup. A decent set not huge.

Offline rocket88

I’d say a b/c cup. A decent set not huge.

Thanks for the info .