Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: EVA ROSE - Manchester  (Read 1290 times)

3 review(s) for EVA ROSE (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline Jimbag1

Writing up my reviews from the past few months made me really horny and I had to go out on a little punting trip to make up for it.

Found Eva on AW and figured I'd take the plunge.

£60 for 15 mins. No extras.

She's super hot in the photos on her profile but they're definitely extremely flattering. Not sure if they're airbrushed or what but they are definitely her. In reality, she looks much, much "dirtier". She actually really reminded me of Cameron Diaz which doesn't come across in the photos at all.

Weirdly, actually, her tits look smaller in the photos as well. I don't think they actually are a different size but they just seemed much bigger in real life. Anyway, I was happy with her appearance. Very sexy in a super slutty, stripper kind of way.

Comms were mostly good via text. She was available when I messaged her and replied pretty swiftly. She messaged me "???" about 20 mins before the time we'd arranged which was odd but I just replied saying I was on my way and she was fine. I had a nightmare actually accessing the flat building she was working on in (relatively) central Manchester. All in all, you needed to buzz two different codes at different points to access the building and she gave me the wrong code the first time, so I was stuck faffing around at the front door with a guy having a cigarette outside. I tried the wrong code at one point and it sounded an insanely loud, shrill alarm noise. Definitely not great if you're concerned about keeping a low profile when you're on your hobby. Thankfully I don't really care about that stuff.

Still, once I got upstairs, she was nice. Her English is bad to the point that you can't really have a conversation with her. I would try to make conversation and she would occasionally speak into a translator app on her phone that would come back with a sentence in English that made no sense in the context. I asked if she's been here long and she replied "It's raining". I asked if she's been busy and she replied "The weekend is soon". If you want something more intimate where you get to know the girl, probably give it a miss (unless you speak Portuguese).

She initially went for a kiss on the cheek so I asked if she does kissing as advertised. She pulled up a text she'd sent someone showing her prices. She charges extra for deep French kiss but light French kiss was very much on the table and she really went for it, surprisingly. No tongues but that's fine with me. I was very happy just having a little make out session with her before she got down to business with a BJ.

BJ was standard stuff. Enjoyable but nothing special.

Then she hopped on top and REALLY stuck it out up there for a while. Much longer than SPs tend to. I took over with the pumping from time to time but she was happy to pick it up when I stopped. It was really enjoyable.

Eventually we moved into doggy for a bit and I got a view of her humungous back tattoo. She has feathers all down her back like angel wings or something? If you're into that sort of thing, you'll probably love it.

Then we moved to missionary and I pumped away until done. There was a little bit of a post care make out and then she started a weirdly elaborate cleanup routine that involved getting a huge roll of plastic bags to put the condom and baby wipes in. She wouldn't let me get up until this was done which was a bit odd but no complaints - it's good to keep tidy.

We had an awkward "chat" as I got dressed. Awkward only because it was clear we couldn't really communicate and it didn't seem worth trying to break that barrier. Little goodbye kiss and then on my way.

It's always a bit of a gamble visiting foreign SPs, I find, but I've overall had really good experiences with most of the Brazilian women I've seen lately. Eva was great. I definitely left very very satisfied. Well recommended as a sort of "elevated" pump and dump.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 22, 2024, 07:12:48 pm by Jimbag1 »

Offline Jimbag1

Sorry - accidentally hit enter on the keyboard while I was writing up. Edited with the full review now!

Offline Thelatitude0

Thanks for the review and it's very helpful as I have this girl n my HL for a while now.