Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: 🍑New MILF in The Town🍑 - Aldgate East -GFE😘OWO😘No Rush  (Read 4638 times)

Offline Oscar1990

Been out of the game for a little while , noticed a couple of new adverts in my local area - given same address where Italian ginger and the larger with the huge ass girl can't remember her name

Coms - very good given address and door number when arrived

SP - lovely curvy milf , blonde hair , tanned skin , was wearing the black body stocking outfit in her advert.
Watched her walk up the stairs she has a lovely shapely ass

Alot of stairs to get to the room

Action - lots of light French kissing - rubbing and touching to begin with - followed by owo  - 69 - foot job and toe sucking on her - French kissing throughout - not crazy deep but acceptable more sensual. 
Went through mish - cowgirl - rcg - finished in doggy lovely sight of her nice ass

She has a few extras il definitely be back to take her up on her offer of anal I think she said £30 extra

A positive for me £ 90 for 1 hour in London definitely value for money.  Caught a glimpse of her friend younger brunette as I left. She said she's here for another week then she's moving on to somewhere else

Online horsa

Offline kingmg

Been out of the game for a little while , noticed a couple of new adverts in my local area - given same address where Italian ginger and the larger with the huge ass girl can't remember her name

Coms - very good given address and door number when arrived

SP - lovely curvy milf , blonde hair , tanned skin , was wearing the black body stocking outfit in her advert.
Watched her walk up the stairs she has a lovely shapely ass

Alot of stairs to get to the room

Action - lots of light French kissing - rubbing and touching to begin with - followed by owo  - 69 - foot job and toe sucking on her - French kissing throughout - not crazy deep but acceptable more sensual. 
Went through mish - cowgirl - rcg - finished in doggy lovely sight of her nice ass

She has a few extras il definitely be back to take her up on her offer of anal I think she said £30 extra

A positive for me £ 90 for 1 hour in London definitely value for money.  Caught a glimpse of her friend younger brunette as I left. She said she's here for another week then she's moving on to somewhere else
did she have nice feet? Fresh pedicure?

Offline TheJ

Thanks for the review

I dont visit many these days, but like her pics might have to give her a try, I'll post a review if I do.

Online LLPunting