Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: PetiteLillie - Chester  (Read 1538 times)

11 review(s) for PetiteLillie  (7 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline TomD1343

External Link/Members Only

Enjoyed this one despite mixed reviews on here - Friday afternoon after work treat late last year. Was passing the hotel and thought why not. Pleased I did.

Paperwork - £60 (paid £50) 30min (was done in 15min) b2b massage, hand relief

Comms - spur of the moment after work treat, literally passing the hotel and thought why not. Took a chance and called from the hotel car park. Told to wait 15min and come up, given room number.

Place - hotel on outskirts of Chester. Easy to park, very busy with a gym lots of activity. No problems getting up to room except - housekeeping were literally outside her door. Texted her to say I was going to wait until they disappeared and she said no problem they know.

Girl - as photos, young looking brunette, amazing body. Easy going attitude, chatty.

Action - very, very oily body to body massage, needed a shower afterwards and lots of towels (bare this in mind if heading home after). Very enjoyable and HR finish. Paid £60 for 30min was done in 15 so after a shower she gave me a tenner back - nice touch.

Would I return?

Yes - limited service on offer but for £50 left with a smile on my face. Nice girl.

Offline Blackpool Rock

She's popping up in Blackpool again every so often and i've been thinking of a return visit, seems like reasonable value these days now that the going rate for FS is nudging a ton plus girls then want extra for CIM etc

Online rambling_grifff

This girl has been on my radar for a while but haven't managed to see her yet. Could i just ask if you were allowed to touch her during the massage or was anywhere out of bounds?

Offline Blackpool Rock

This girl has been on my radar for a while but haven't managed to see her yet. Could i just ask if you were allowed to touch her during the massage or was anywhere out of bounds?
Looking back at my review from 5 years ago you asked the same question so yes it appears she has been in your HL for a while  :D

My comment at the time however a lot can change in 5 years and it may now be off the menu
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=250352.msg2557487#msg2557487