Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy_xlix - Chester  (Read 409 times)

10 review(s) for Lucy_xlix (7 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline TomD1343

External Link/Members Only

Met Lucy in Chester at her hotel in Dec last year. Decent and enjoyable experience but photos not representative. I think Lucy is from Harrogate / Leeds but tours occasionally. Can confirm she's British not German.

Paperwork - £90 30min

Comms - easy enough, started on AW moved to text on the day with directions and room number.

Place - nice ish hotel near the canal. Quite small, lift is right opposite reception desk which was an awkward wait. Wouldn't visit hotel again in a hurry.

Girl - here's the neutral - Lucy was lovely and fairly attractive, I would have walked otherwise, but she didn't resemble the photos at all and I'd seen her private gallery. Nothing to make me not want to proceed but disappointed as in her pics she looks FAF.

Action - 30min, everything was on offer but at this stage I just opted for a massage, OWO and HR. All were expert - really intense, lots of eye contact, explosive ending and a massage before I left.

Would I return?

Enjoyable meet but not as described, left slightly disappointed, so no.