Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Zoe_Bombshell - Whetstone TOFTT  (Read 609 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7662413) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Marvelous

External Link/Members Only

This would have been positive but..

- -£90 = 30 minutes

- Comms she turns phone on after 3pm but all on point after that hotel on high street lots off free parking.

- Girl a few pounds heavier then pics said she stopped gym but not bad, no stunner but looks like pics. Very friendly ahd and chatty.

- The session got off great lots off passionate stuff with each others bodies, kissing was good french kiss said she doesn't like to deep tounges down throat but still good kissing.  Then the neutral she got the condom out for ow despite confirming on texts it was owo made up some excuse about safety.  Despite this the oral was good nice and deep with lots off ball licking. 

Sex was a bit awkward for some reason in cowgirl and doggy maybe due to the height but she was patient managed to get me hard and i finshed in missionary.

- In conclusion overall it was a solid punt she was very passionate but lying about owo is not good form.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Fuzzyduck

Cheers for the TOFTT. No OWO would be a deal breaker for me but lying about it is a straight red card.

Offline barrynoid

Shame. Spotted this one earlier today and thought she might have had potential. Thanks for the TOFTT Marvelous

Offline patelprat

It's a bit odd about the OWO given it's very clear on her profile too.

Does she use a receptionist?

Offline Fuzzyduck

It's a bit odd about the OWO given it's very clear on her profile too.

Does she use a receptionist?

To your point, it might just be marketing (lying) to get punters in. A reminder to check services with the girl F2F and to walk if need be.

Offline Marvelous

I think she does comms herself she even lists owo in her opening text.  Think she just a scammer i didn't confirm in the room just my usual gfe with kissing which she said no problem.

And definitely not no hygiene issues! last week a girl who doesn't have owo listed on her profile and doesn't give it from reviews on here gave me owo in a very passionate encounter " i can make exceptions" were her words gave me right ego boost.

Anyway best to confirm with this one before giving hard earned if anyone interested in her.

Offline patelprat

I think she does comms herself she even lists owo in her opening text.  Think she just a scammer i didn't confirm in the room just my usual gfe with kissing which she said no problem.

And definitely not no hygiene issues! last week a girl who doesn't have owo listed on her profile and doesn't give it from reviews on here gave me owo in a very passionate encounter " i can make exceptions" were her words gave me right ego boost.

Anyway best to confirm with this one before giving hard earned if anyone interested in her.

On text she confirmed OWO with me "yes if u clean of course xx", so dunno how she'd reneg on that if I turned up and showered and was squeeky clean. Unless she's just an excessive germaphobe whose definition of clean is different to everyone else's :D

« Last Edit: May 22, 2024, 10:56:59 pm by patelprat »

Offline Gbraders12

Sex was a bit awkward for some reason in cowgirl and doggy maybe due to the height but she was patient managed to get me hard and i finshed in missionary.

Is her height of 5’7” on the profile accurate or is she much taller?

Offline Marvelous

Is her height of 5’7” on the profile accurate or is she much taller?

About right think she was slightly taller then me im.a short arse 5ft 6.  I have been struggling in my last few punts for some reason but the sex was not flowing like it does when i smash the shorter girls which are my preference but she was patient.

Offline patelprat

About right think she was slightly taller then me im.a short arse 5ft 6.  I have been struggling in my last few punts for some reason but the sex was not flowing like it does when i smash the shorter girls which are my preference but she was patient.

You like the shorter/petite ones, as do I :)
As an aside, did you ever visit petite_viki yet?

Offline Marvelous

You like the shorter/petite ones, as do I :)
As an aside, did you ever visit petite_viki yet?

Yes i have seen her twice but didn't review as she was heavily reviewed at the time. 

Really lovely girl the conversation is as good as the sex with her, found her really attractive and fit.

First time i met her she thought i was on coke :lol:

Offline patelprat

Yes i have seen her twice but didn't review as she was heavily reviewed at the time. 

Really lovely girl the conversation is as good as the sex with her, found her really attractive and fit.

First time i met her she thought i was on coke :lol:

Oh nice! One of my faves. Love petite EE girls. Although haven't been back to her for a few weeks.

This Zoe doesn't look too bad either - if she kisses very well and gives OWO, I could be persuaded. Although I know she's not so petite by your description.

« Last Edit: May 23, 2024, 01:04:25 am by patelprat »