Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicha Thai Hatfield  (Read 673 times)

25 review(s) for Nicha Thai99 (22 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline simon07

Finally Nicha Thai has arrived in Hatfield and she has been on my hot list for well over a year. External Link/Members Only
Has nice pictures on External Link/Members Only

Communications are good and she is staying somewhere else and using the usual Russian Flat not far from Aldi as a work base. Hopefully the door buzzer is working otherwise someone has to open the door for the punter. It is £80 for 30 minutes and I added £20 for OWO, FK, GFE. So £100 in all and worth it.

The flat is reasonable and the girl is very pretty 8-9/10 and a great size 6-8 figure with enhanced boobs, lovely appearance 34C. Skin is a darker hue and gives her a tanned appearance. I cannot seem to cut and paste Viva street pics which are nicer and true to the gal. Lighting on photos is better. She is not jaded and collected excellent UKP reviews.

It was a great experience with FK, tongue flicks and a lovely body to feel and stroke. She a flat tummy, age around 23 I guess and her nipples stand out. In fact taking her slim tight grey dress off, she had some breast foam covers for her boobs. I guess the nipples would stretch the fabric. She was shaven and sweet down below and RO was on the cards.

Excellent cowgirl with kisses and I did a few more positions and I came. She cleaned me up and a kiss for the road.
Would I see her again - Yes (and I did).

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 22, 2024, 03:19:42 pm by simon07 »

Offline PilotMan