Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Maxine - Bath Road Massage Bristol  (Read 890 times)

Offline madmania

External Link/Members Only

£140 for an hour + 30 for RO and OWO

Girl:
As described - black, about size 12, mid/late 30s, pretty enough girl.

Meet:
Rocked up at Bath Road, hadn't booked and the only girl available was Maxine. Wasn't who I was hoping for but she flashed me a smile and I had places to be so went along with it. Paid her 140 and then the extra 30 in the room once extras discussed.

As it happens was very pleased with my choice, Maxine was a very friendly and easy going girl and I had a great time with her. Didn't bother with massage, straight into OWO, then RO, then sex in multiple positions. Handjob finish.

OWO was okay, decent enough although nothing special. RO was great, she gave helpful guidance on how she liked it and whilst she said no fingers initially, as she got closer to the O she told me to finger her to get her over the line. Seemed genuine, and if not she's a great actress. Either way made me feel like a champ.

Sex was good, started CG but she couldn't do that position for long. Bad hips I think she said. Then did doggy and that was fun. We did that for a long while, probably 20 mins, until she tapped out. I never cum through sex so can just pound away indefinitely so props to her lasting that long. I was allegedly her first client of the day so maybe that's why her stamina was high.

One thing I also liked was that she gets very sweaty - it was a warm room (Bath Road regulars probably know what I'm on about) - and becoming a sweaty mess made it feel more passionate. One of her fake eyelashes got knocked off during doggy when she was face down on the bed and that made the whole thing hotter. Maxine was a very down to earth girl and I think it's what made the meet so easy going and enjoyable - no pretension, just some good times with a girl where you both know what you're there for.

Finished with handjob around the hour mark. She let me lick her armpits because I'm a dirty fucker. Made for a fun ending.

Cleaned up, had a quick shower, and out the door.

Would I return?
Yeah I would do, by far my best parlour experience in Bristol  :drinks: