Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Paige, Runcorn Massage  (Read 522 times)

Offline Half Century

This was a punt of last resort for me but I was horny AF so any port in a storm.  I'd done my due diligence and poured over AW, VS and Birchplace but there was no one in the area who looked worth a punt, so I decided to call this place up as I hadn't been there in a while so I thought I'd see what was on offer.  Turns out Paige was available right then so off I went.

The place hadn't changed and is fit for purpose.  Paige came into the room wearing black Lingerie.  I'd say she was 30s, dark hair, chunky but not BBW and was friendly and chatty.  Bit of kissing, no DFK before she moved onto a HJ and covered BJ.  I didn't go for anything more as I didn't fancy her that much.  Condom off and she finished me off over her tits.

She's the sort of girl I'd expect to find here - 30-40s, full figured and tatts.  There's no rota available so aside from bothering them by phone everyday to check who's available, you pays yer money and makes yer choice.  Still, I'd rather have an affordable parlour near me than nothing at all.

External Link/Members Only
30 mins
£50

Offline Rack Admirer

Thanks for the review. I've only been there once (reviewed) and your lukewarm review is not going to tempt me back.

Offline ulstersubbie

I've been once, not great but handy I suppose if you live in the Runcorn area.