Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Athena Brazilian - smiley curvy Brazilian - Kensington  (Read 1492 times)

Offline massagepuntingfan

Link: External Link/Members Only
Search for Athena Brazilian.

Cost: 200/hour

Service: Lapdance, OWO, FK, titwank, lots of grinding. Sex in reverse cowgirl, doggy and then cowgirl.

Location: Lovely big basement apartment in a well maintained building very close to Ken Gardens. Small bedroom for sex.

Girl: As her photos. Arguably a little less toned than her photos show but I thought her thicc figure and curves were magnificent.

I'm going through a curvy/thicc/fat ass stage and Athena ticked alot of boxes.

Positives:
Flat was nice.
Very smiley and friendly.
Passable English.
Body wise she does it for me.
Amazing arse in doggy.
Accommodating to my initial request for lots of slow buildup, starting with a highly enjoyable lap dance.
She smelled lovely.
Good use of oil - which segued into a nice titwank.
Enjoyable sloppy oral.
Really uses her pussy muscles to milk the cock during sex.
Seemed to enjoy herself.
Good value in the current overinflated market.
I found her very very sexy.
No fishy pussy smell.

Neutral: Might have a bit of a routine.
She was keen to switch things up even when I was having fun.
Kept on checking the condom in doggy even though it was fine.
FK could have been deeper and more often.
Might be better as a 30 min session - although I needed the full hour to orgasm due to having lots of sex this week.

Negative:
Her comms are pretty hit and miss. I've been trying to meet her for a few weeks and at times was a bit of a palaver.
Bedroom was very small.

Summary: Scratched an itch as she's been on my radar for a month or two. Thicc bodied, magnificent bunda and willing to please.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2024, 10:59:01 am by massagepuntingfan »

Offline Lorachoop

Thanks for the review. I saw her listing and contacted (when I was looking for a replacement after cancellation) but as you said comms are rubbish so I went elsewhere.

I am going through the same phase as well for majority of my punts atm :)

Offline massagepuntingfan

Thanks for the review. I saw her listing and contacted (when I was looking for a replacement after cancellation) but as you said comms are rubbish so I went elsewhere.

I am going through the same phase as well for majority of my punts atm :)

I must have contacted her on WhatsApp about 6 or 7 separate days. For instance I messaged her end of last week and couldn't make the time slot she had available and we agreed to meet the following afternoon - but then was awol until end of the following day and only replied by sending through yet another standard text with her menu(which I had previously received about 4 or 5 times).
Its just the way with some SPs and this week's meeting was easy to book, she was available and I saw her within an hour of initial contact.
As for these thicc Latinas I've caught the fever. Cant get enough atm.