Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Big Boobs Pinky, Doncaster  (Read 993 times)

3 review(s) for Hot Big Boobs Pinky (1 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline qarma

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Had this one on my HL for an eternity so took the opportunity to see her when she was in Doncaster this week. She used to be called Nadia Big Boobs Thai. I paid £70 for 30 mins.

Comms - Arranged by text very quickly. The reply you get seems almost automated - a stock response giving me details of her location, extras (OWO £10, CIM £10), etc followed by another text seemingly responding to specifics in my own text enquiry. Anyway, all very easy.   

Venue - For those that have seen Nesta she's in the same location. For those that haven't she's in central Doncaster with parking very close. You need to climb a set of external stairs to get to her entrance and, whilst you're quite exposed doing this, if it's quiet then it's discreet enough. 

The girl - Definitely the girl in the pics but aged a few years. I thought she had quite an old face, say 40's, but on the body of a 20 year old. I thought she was still very pretty and she had plenty of makeup on so she looked very good facially, but her body is very well looked after. Very nice, natural big boobs (as her name suggests) and soft, smooth skin. I thought I read somewhere that another reviewer said she had a bit of a belly and I'd have to disagree. No sign of any belly here. Her age is not specified but I'm convinced she's minimum 40's, albeit in very good nick.

Services provided - OWO, RO, 69, sex in CG, RCG, mish and doggy. 

Overall - I'd view this lass as a P&D. It's hard to have any prolonged conversation even though she understands English well enough so when I saw her conversation was almost nil. It made the meet seem a little cold and clinical. Her owo was good but maybe slightly toothy. Sex was good and she was willing to take any positions I chose. Her body is very good and her boobs are excellent and at £70 she's reasonable vfm. As I said, I think she's P&D material only hence the neutral.

YMMV.

Offline Candyman1900

Cheers for that was thinking of seeing her this week, but if she's in Nesta's building I will see her .

Offline wakefieldlad13

I have seen her twice, the first time was un Leeds and like yourself, I booked through her advertised number, that meet bordered on a positive, though afterwards I said a plan B only

The second was a walk in at a massage shop, she was a better option than the other available girl, on this occasion she was a good positive something I put down to me being a returning customer

She is a weird one looks wise, her body is FAF but her facial age comes close to the true story, a Thai contact of mine says she is actually 50

Offline qarma

I have seen her twice, the first time was un Leeds and like yourself, I booked through her advertised number, that meet bordered on a positive, though afterwards I said a plan B only

The second was a walk in at a massage shop, she was a better option than the other available girl, on this occasion she was a good positive something I put down to me being a returning customer

She is a weird one looks wise, her body is FAF but her facial age comes close to the true story, a Thai contact of mine says she is actually 50

If she's 50 I can believe it. Would be interesting and no doubt quite revealing (as with many SP's not just Thai's) to see her with no makeup on. She looks attractive facially, but with older looking face and one that doesn't quite match the very young body.

She'd never be a plan A so I think your description of her being a plan B is a good one. Or even plan C.