Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tamara Naughty GFE - In-call - £70 - Maidstone  (Read 373 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7765263) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline sdc

Working in the area and fancied a bit of fun.

Text with a quick response, confirmed OWO and fingering/reverse oral allowed and set off. Location grotty flats right next to a 1/2 full, cheap, Maidstone carpark at mid day so a great location.

Handed over the money, down to business she speaks very little English so comms obviously done through someone else. Proceeded to do OW and claimed extra £20 for OWO, went to touch her pussy (not allowed) so let her carry on for a while before wanting to hammer her in doggy

I've literally never been covered in so much lube, she put 2 pumps on my dick, then then condom on (i had to move and wipe as the condom was literally slipping off), 2 more squirts on the condom, 4 pumps on her hand then slapped all over her. Literally unable to feel a damn thing I'm changing positions to it gives me a chance to wipe as much of the lube off each time between changes on her sheets.

Gave up in the end as she kept applying more to herself and asked to wank over her tits, making sure I covered as much of her tits and face as possible, didn't go down too well but thought I'd get a bit of my moneys worth :)

looks 6/10 (chunkier than photos)
service 3/10
location 8/10 (shit block of flats themselves and very dark hallways, flat itself was really clean and nice, really easy location)

wouldn't return

External Link/Members Only

Offline MrMatrix

:scare: :scare: :scare: Say no more. Better luck next time OP. :hi: