Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Deeepmouthcherry - Canning town  (Read 3704 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6949623) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7725451) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline last_days_of_logan

Link: External Link/Members Only

Date: Couple of months back

Cost: £70 for 15

Communication: Not the quickest to answer text, does not respond to calls...and she double booked. While i was looking for the place someone walked past me to the location and took my spot

Girl: Booty is not her thing. SaltnPepper described it well. She is top heavy though...BIIIIGG chest and weighty. Sparkus would be happy with this

Action: Once again not much to write about. Got to location and was made to wait outside for 15 fucking mins. But eventually let in through at least 3 or 4 doors that needed you to push the room number to be buzzed in. Got in and booty wise i was not jumping through the rafters but it was okay, but from the front I was happy with what i saw.
Had a quick chat.....she took off her robe and revealed this outfit that had her tits hanging from what looked like cut outs on the top. She had tights on i think
Anyway, she did OW...which was pretty good, and allowed all manner of access to those big juggs of hers. sucking and fondling etc
Then it was time for sex and she was compliant, didn't go HAM but she didnt restrict at all..and actually had a sexy moan as I went harder...grabbing her tits through out
Did some missionary and then back to doggy before the finish

More quick chat and we were done. I left happy

she is cool and you can get on with her. She actually makes the punt better from her personality

Recommend?: Yes definitely

Return?: Yes, already been back twice

As usual, any questions then just ask

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Actually a shout out to SaltnPepper. I would not have gone had it not been for his review

Offline Saltnpepper

Yess my bro,  deed done, your review echoes my time with her pretty much shes a good vibe glad you had a good time, I'm gonna try see her again but this £70 bs is crazy I've tried to reach out to sexxy red múltiple times and she keeps coming with the £70 even though it says £60. I refuse to pay that.

Yess my bro,  deed done, your review echoes my time with her pretty much shes a good vibe glad you had a good time, I'm gonna try see her again but this £70 bs is crazy I've tried to reach out to sexxy red múltiple times and she keeps coming with the £70 even though it says £60. I refuse to pay that.

its their scam

they put 60 in the ads to draw punters in and then put 70 in the text message

Offline Dinekid7

Yh i was 8 mins away from seeing her myself, but the pic she sent me showed she's definitely much more for the boob lovers, decided to head home, she seem pleasant from the conversations over text.

Offline Saltnpepper

its their scam

they put 60 in the ads to draw punters in and then put 70 in the text message

🤣 they can keep their scam they wont be getting my business anymore

Offline rioblack90

Iv seen sexy red and loved her arse, how does this girls stack up to that

Iv seen sexy red and loved her arse, how does this girls stack up to that

when did you see sexy red? just want to be sure I would be comparing the right people

Offline rioblack90

when did you see sexy red? just want to be sure I would be comparing the right people

I reviewed her she used to be Sammy the booty, you reviewed her a few months back

I reviewed her she used to be Sammy the booty, you reviewed her a few months back

right, in which case i 'think' they are two different people, even though their performances mirrored

Eiether way, judging by the way you described sammy the booty, they cherry's arse is inferior to that one in pretty much every way...outside maybe volume

Offline rioblack90

Wow so it was inferior but bigger? I’m guessing when you mean volume there was more of it but saggy and too soft?

Wow so it was inferior but bigger? I’m guessing when you mean volume there was more of it but saggy and too soft?

so picture it wide-ish with meat on it. but no reach proper VW (like it doesnt really stick on when she is standing in profile view. you cant balance nothing on there)...hips to waist isnt that great, the cupping effect at the bottom of the cheeks isnt that great either

Dont get me wrong, she is definitely serviceable...just not prime time booty...when you get there you will be all about the chest even though there is a little something in the back. you defo wont be there thinking booty  is the main draw

also her ass is not saggy and soft...there is a bit of firmness to it...infact its defo more firm than soft....i can remember going harder and it wasn't saggy / soft

Offline Saltnpepper

so picture it wide-ish with meat on it. but no reach proper VW (like it doesnt really stick on when she is standing in profile view. you cant balance nothing on there)...hips to waist isnt that great, the cupping effect at the bottom of the cheeks isnt that great either

Dont get me wrong, she is definitely serviceable...just not prime time booty...when you get there you will be all about the chest even though there is a little something in the back. you defo wont be there thinking booty  is the main draw

also her ass is not saggy and soft...there is a bit of firmness to it...infact its defo more firm than soft....i can remember going harder and it wasn't saggy / soft

Nail on the head