Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: brandy_xox - Bromley by Bow - Big Tits and friendly - TOFTT  (Read 2708 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7725451) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline last_days_of_logan

Link: External Link/Members Only

Date: in the last couple of weeks

Cost: £90 for 30

Communication: No issues once we started texting. Gave address, agreed time and she checked in during travel. Once arrived she was prompt with comms

Location: Gated area, blocks of flats. Discreet as you could be there to see anyone. however there are no lifts (at least i dont think so). Also the room was fit for purpose. Apartment was clean.

Girl: Thick but not bootylicious curvy thick. Her pics are all about the angles. however her tits are big (D or E cup at least) and a bit firm. I think they will make sparkus happy (no restrictions on them). Booty wise...she has a lot of meat on them but the VW, aka natural arch when standing, isnt as pronounced as pics suggest IMO. Her hips to waist ration are closer to 1. The arse crack is deep. The slope from the bottom end of her back to the bottom of the cheek is not that pronounced..so as you would imagine the ass really does not stick out as much as the pics suggest...but there is a bit of a protruding slope there. And the bottom of the ass does have a abit of a cupping effect (weighty at the bottom)

Bent over though there is life in the booty

Action: Nothing much to report. Got in said hi, she was a bit shy i think......, told her how long i wanted to stay..exchanged money....then she got to giving OW. This was NOT good (but i did not give directions). so on to sex.....turn her over and then everything was right on earth. The hips dont suddenly spread out but there was now smaller waist compared to hips that i could hold on to and imagine all sorts
Now even though there was no restrictions i could tell she couldnt hang...so went for doggy at slower pace for a bit, then built it up some more. Then on to prone....the dicking was deeper here and i cupped those tits real good and it finished me off
Round two was more of the same but missionary, then prone for a second finish
Got cleaned up, dressed and then left

The main thing about this girl is that she was willing to try to take the D. No restrictions on the tits. And she was a cool and nice person

Recommend?: Yes

Return?: Yes, but not as a plan A and only if in the area

As usual, any questions then just ask

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 21, 2024, 08:17:15 pm by last_days_of_logan »

Offline sparkus

Thanks for the shout out.

I'm sure I've seen a VS ad for her but can't find it now.

Offline Dinekid7

Yh your description of her bum is better than mine

Offline last_days_of_logan

Yh your description of her bum is better than mine

Was surprised you even wrote a review. I went to read it so fast!!

Offline Saltnpepper

Was surprised you even wrote a review. I went to read it so fast!!

🤣